Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
As I mentioned, you are the only poster who regularly gets under my skin for the simple fact that you think you are smarter than anyone who disagrees with you, and tell them so in an often extremely rude and belittling way. The sad thing is you really should have grown out of your keyboard warrior ways by your age.

The funny thing about NMH is that in his bizarre warped mind, I think he actually genuinely believes he is smarter than everyone else, and cant imagine that for one minute that he isn't. Which I always find odd, as most of his posts are poorly written bizarre rambling rants, with the odd long word thrown in to satisfy himself that he is superior to everyone else. I always read them as if he is sat there shaking, foaming at the mouth and repeatedly headbutting the keyboard, probably naked. How close that is to the truth, I'm not sure I want to know.

He does talk sense when it comes to the actual playing side of football though, I rarely disagree with him on that subject.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I always read them as if he is sat there shaking, foaming at the mouth and repeatedly headbutting the keyboard, probably naked.

That's pretty close to the image I get too. In ten odd years reading and posting on here he is the only person who I actually have thought "this guy is in need of professional help", and that's saying something!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How could I have forgotten my weird friend ....... Falmer !!!!! Now there was someone who could get into an argument with himself.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How could I have forgotten my weird friend ....... Falmer !!!!! Now there was someone who could get into an argument with himself.

Ah yes, the one who claimed he had cancer, but cured it by getting stoned.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Let us not forget the vicious spat between myself, Hart's Shirt, Harveys, and DK's Mum regarding the Clique, circa 2004. I think Barntit Seaweed got the rumble going with one of his sandwich moments. It started over the angle of the slice, or somesuch, and I seem to recall the expletive "blast" being used. My dear the commotion.
:whistle:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

There was a load of serious wierdos on that moon landing thread saying stuff like the planes that went into the twin towers were actually missiles which had been CGI'd to look like a plane. Where do you start arguing with that?

Also have to agree I loved the TGC flounce 'Deleting cookies now'. I seem to remember he crept back and Lokki asked a perfectly reasonable question which he went head mental at never to be seen again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I always imagine NMH as being the one in the next cell to Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs

Never had a row on here yet

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I always imagine NMH as being the one in the next cell to Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs

What happend to you 'stepping it up a bit', Questions? You used to be an outlaw, playing by your own rules and winding up the clique, the last couple of years you've faded into the background and are almost in danger of becoming the clique yourself.

Sort it out.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He does I think. But weren't Newhaven Gull, Gus is God and Super Will Buckley also him?

He was also Brighton_Loyal, Sandaza's Nose and a few others I think. Worst poster on NSC IMO. Absolutely clueless- swears randomly to make himself look "well hard", uses words he doesn't know the meaning of in the wrong context and calls people "twats" and "f***ing idiots" for having an opinion different to his.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He was also Brighton_Loyal, Sandaza's Nose and a few others I think. Worst poster on NSC IMO. Absolutely clueless- swears randomly to make himself look "well hard", uses words he doesn't know the meaning of in the wrong context and calls people "twats" and "f***ing idiots" for having an opinion different to his.

If he is who I think he is, he just posted a thread about 'your local boozer' and he's 17 :facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Untrue.

There was a 30 pager - you v Chesney Christ and myself, over your assertion that 'Paki' is in no way a racist term.

You've mellowed though, it's fair to say.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Booooooooooo

I know, I know, it passes for entertainment at times. I've decided though to heed the advice of many a sane NSC'ers pm on the subject; in that he's just best ignored. There is absolutely no reasoning with someone that delusional and unhinged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here