Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've had a number of disagreements with [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] but only ever on one particular subject.

Fur Cough

Only one gets right up my nose, posts random shit all day varying from, "Help, which shoe do I put on first" to "My toast is stuck in the toaster, how do I get it out"

On his 4th Incarnation now.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ahem *whisperitquietly...Great Cornholio...vsquiteafew*

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
There's only one poster in the entire time I've been on NSC who really gets under my skin, due to his constant delusional posts about being intelectually superior to anyone who dares disagreee with his (rather odd) world view, when in fact he's as thick as pigshit.

However there is one poster who was a bit of a twat to me a little while ago who I have on ignore who I won't name and who I haven't forgiven.

Only one gets right up my nose, posts random shit all day varying from, "Help, which shoe do I put on first" to "My toast is stuck in the toaster, how do I get it out"

Hang on, I thought this thread was about NAME AND SHAME??

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
'Simster vs bushy' springs to mind, always time to put your feet up with some popcorn.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London Irish vs Les Biehn
Simster vs BHAExpress
Adrie vs Kev
Arthur vs The Large One
Uncle Spielberg vs (A fair few)
Nibble vs (A fair few)
Looney vs Sanity
FRANK (RIP) and myself really hadn't crossed swords since recruitment agent gate, to be fair. Before then, we had done so plenty of times admittedly, but we decided to bury the hatchet long ago and really had been perfectly cordial for years.

'Simster vs bushy' springs to mind, always time to put your feet up with some popcorn.
Only once in I don't know how many years did this ever get nasty, and that involved The Spanish more than bushy anyway.

For me the most irritating spat is Kazenga v Sir Elliott Bennett. They must have started it when they were about 14 and now they are all grown up and presumably about 17, they still sound like 14 year olds. I really can't believe that Kazenga had the front to suggest that my spat with Frank was the most pathetic he'd ever seen. f*** me, he should read the constant boring DRIVEL he writes about SEB. Unbelievable!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"The Large One is flouncing" that was pretty gay as well.
It wasn't a patch on The Great Cornholio's flounce, I can assure you. There were a couple of other absolutely splendid comments prior to his final flounce which made him sound ridiculous. Terrific entertainment.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
For me the most irritating spat is Kazenga v Sir Elliott Bennett. They must have started it when they were about 14 and now they are all grown up and presumably about 17, they still sound like 14 year olds. I really can't believe that Kazenga had the front to suggest that my spat with Frank was the most pathetic he'd ever seen. f*** me, he should read the constant boring DRIVEL he writes about SEB. Unbelievable!

I always assumed they were actually mates, do they really hate each other then? All seems a bit homoerotic to me.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
FRANK (RIP) and myself really hadn't crossed swords since recruitment agent gate, to be fair. Before then, we had done so plenty of times admittedly, but we decided to bury the hatchet long ago and really had been perfectly cordial for years.

Only once in I don't know how many years did this ever get nasty, and that involved The Spanish more than bushy anyway.

About time my name came up, I was getting worried :lol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I've crossed swords with a number of people, but have to be honest and say they aren't important enough to impact my life and are quickly forgotten.

Those that are consistent pillocks go on my ignore list.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
OK, He has been in this order:

Newhaven Gull
Gus is God
Super Will Buckley

I'll not name this incarnation, just look for really poor spelling, no use of capitals and appalling grammar.

I always felt a bit sorry for him, it seemed to me like he had a lot going on and that this place was his only comfort. I haven't worked out who his latest incarnation is yet though. It always makes me laugh when people ask the mods to ban them (like he and Spielberg did) because they are so angry that they don't want to even have the option to post anymore, when you can absolutely guarantee that they will come crawling back within a couple of weeks. I always wonder what they say in their email to the mods? "I know I said ban me, but I've changed my mind, please will you un-ban me?" This crawling email should be made a sticky for a month so people can discuss whether ot not they should be allowed back in, and abuse them without them being able to defend themselves.

It wasn't a patch on The Great Cornholio's flounce, I can assure you. There were a couple of other absolutely splendid comments prior to his final flounce which made him sound ridiculous. Terrific entertainment.

Oh don't worry I remember, I was around in those days, just not as opnionated and confrontational so nobody noticed me.

Fur Cough

I always felt a bit sorry for him, it seemed to me like he had a lot going on and that this place was his only comfort. I haven't worked out who his latest incarnation is yet though. It always makes me laugh when people ask the mods to ban them (like he and Spielberg did) because they are so angry that they don't want to even have the option to post anymore, when you can absolutely guarantee that they will come crawling back within a couple of weeks. I always wonder what they say in their email to the mods? "I know I said ban me, but I've changed my mind, please will you un-ban me?" This crawling email should be made a sticky for a month so people can discuss whether ot not they should be allowed back in, and abuse them without them being able to defend themselves.

I would actually say quite the reverse, it always looked to me that NSC was the cause of massive issues on an already troubled mind, you can't argue with people on almost every subject until the only recourse left is to become abusive and then use the whole guilt thing about your mental state.

As I said, I have no feud with him as such it just irritates me when almost every post reads as a cry for acceptance.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I dunno, you have trailed my posts for some years now, without my doing more than responding to your constant jabs.
I really am beginning to like how you seem to have a glass jaw with just a couple of light jabs! Some years, remember - I think I'm going to enjoy throwing the punches for a few years on your fragile ego sunshine. You will be able to look back on the good times.
Your posts are getting extremely revealing all of a sudden - telling everyone I get under your skin when all I was ever doing is posting my 'weird' opinion and getting your weird attention? I haven't started on you (and you already lean towards the 'victim' role! :lol: )
And you had cancer now did you, coming from you that comes off as "it's the war wound...I was in the desert rats y'know" from Dad's Army!
Before you try getting popular opinion, I neither mock cancer any more than the real Dad's Army - so you know, I'm just mocking you.

I don't need to get popular opinion, I think you're confusing me with yourself there, esp on the fragile ego states. You carry on mocking if it turns you on, water off a ducks back sunshine. I only mentioned the cancer in relation to your glee at thinking you could possibly shorten my life by getting under my skin. Just thinking that puts you firmly in the complete **** catagory for me (and most other sane human beings I would imagine). As I mentioned, you are the only poster who regularly gets under my skin for the simple fact that you think you are smarter than anyone who disagrees with you, and tell them so in an often extremely rude and belittling way. The sad thing is you really should have grown out of your keyboard warrior ways by your age.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

I think the fact it was coming from grown men does make it somewhat pathetic to be honest!

Even so:

MonstersIncWallpaper800.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here