Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Personally, I try to avoid 'feuds' thesedays as it isn't worth it - but in my younger days I certainly managed to get in a few and prob was a bit out of order at times. Wisdom come with age I guess.

NSC's dynamics is facinating though. You getdifferent groups whoall attack if someone dares question one of their own (I presume people who know eachother in real life) and you get the the fight for the alfa male role :lol: Also who's the biggest bully is an interesting game :) Also some deem themselves too cool to answer questions or engage in conversation with others which is amusing to look at their arrogance.

Before anyone gets all bow n arras this wasn't written with any poster in mind, as I tend to love most of you ;)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Not so much a one-v-one, but "1066" came out with such garbage a few years back he was, and remains, the only NSCer I'ver ever put on ignore.
The recent Moon Landings thread with "Colinz"s most warped view of facts and disregard for basic physics knowledge led we to withdrawning from the thread - never seen such a strong view from someone so clearly expressing a single digit IQ.

Warring words on a keyboard are pointless IMHO, if your arguement requires you to turn to personal insults and even threats, you've lost the ability to argue your case with facts and logic - you've lost.

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Personally, I try to avoid 'feuds' thesedays as it isn't worth it - but in my younger days I certainly managed to get in a few and prob was a bit out of order at times. Wisdom come with age I guess.

NSC's dynamics is facinating though. You getdifferent groups whoall attack if someone dares question one of their own (I presume people who know eachother in real life) and you get the the fight for the alfa male role :lol: Also who's the biggest bully is an interesting game :) Also some deem themselves too cool to answer questions or engage in conversation with others which is amusing to look at their arrogance.

Before anyone gets all bow n arras this wasn't written with any poster in mind, as I tend to love most of you ;)

:wanker: :wanker:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Same back at you Sheebs :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want a nemesis to feud with.

Any takers.

Yeah, me. You f***er.

Do you prefer Oasis or Blur?
Do you rate Ashley Barnes?
What are your views on abortion?

I'm sure we can find something amongst all that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish vs (most of) The World was always great value. His indefatigability was only second to Saddam's.
How can someone feel so passionately about Mark McGhee?
I never could understand it.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Yeah, me. You f***er.

Do you prefer Oasis or Blur?
Do you rate Ashley Barnes?
What are your views on abortion?

I'm sure we can find something amongst all that.

Excellent let's rock

Defo Blur over those overrated Manc scumbags

Barnes was shit in the last game.

Overall I don't rate him, tho he had played ok in a few games

Abortion is defo a good thing. Far too many people on the earth. Anything up reduce it by a few is a positive.

Also I think you have a rubbish username :D

Bring it on Mellotoss

I don't need to get popular opinion, I think you're confusing me with yourself there, esp on the fragile ego states. You carry on mocking if it turns you on, water off a ducks back sunshine. I only mentioned the cancer in relation to your glee at thinking you could possibly shorten my life by getting under my skin. Just thinking that puts you firmly in the complete **** catagory for me (and most other sane human beings I would imagine). As I mentioned, you are the only poster who regularly gets under my skin for the simple fact that you think you are smarter than anyone who disagrees with you, and tell them so in an often extremely rude and belittling way. The sad thing is you really should have grown out of your keyboard warrior ways by your age.

And you claim I'm 'obsessed with YOU'?
You have been trying to get my attention and now you have it. Why do you want it, do you have pains, do you want to put your head on my chest and call me "daddy"?

The funny thing about NMH is that in his bizarre warped mind, I think he actually genuinely believes he is smarter than everyone else, and cant imagine that for one minute that he isn't. Which I always find odd, as most of his posts are poorly written bizarre rambling rants, with the odd long word thrown in to satisfy himself that he is superior to everyone else. I always read them as if he is sat there shaking, foaming at the mouth and repeatedly headbutting the keyboard, probably naked. How close that is to the truth, I'm not sure I want to know.

He does talk sense when it comes to the actual playing side of football though, I rarely disagree with him on that subject.

Another malevolent spirit - have you recovered from Gullygirlgate so soon, to be blowing again on your blithe bassoon?

Yes, I use long words because for someone as outstandingly intelligent as me, they are everyday language and waaay above your baffled banal bonce.
Better you leave the eloquence to those who understand the lingo then, stick to "there it was in the back of the net"

[yt]sw8ZL_gcTSM[/yt]

"oh there he goes thinking he's clever with a effing video, weirdo"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You have been trying to get my attention and now you have it. Why do you want it, do you have pains, do you want to put your head on my chest and call me "daddy"?

:lolol:

I have no idea what you mean, as usual, but that made me laugh.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't really have anything against anyone when all is said and done... it's a forum! If someone writes wank I like to write wank back, whoever it is, nothing like some good wank to pass the day (or night).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here