Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Whoever NF9 was, he was a diiiiick.

I suspect he is still very much alive and well on here. :thumbsup:

I think people might misunderstand me, I'm a different character in reality to how I am on here. I think so, anyway. A few of you actually know me, and can judge that better, but I don't tend to get angry or wound up as easily as it might seem. I like NSC, but it can be scary at times. There are a lot of resourceful and clever people on here. Me, I just like talking about football. I ruddy love the game, and the debates. I've always enjoyed the bouts with people like [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] and [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION], people who I argue with on a few different points because they're worth arguing with.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I think I had a little spat with Hustpierpoint but nothing major. Overall I'm just a nice guy :) :moo:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Good call. Had a couple of tasty run-ins with him. Very intelligent with a hint of White Supremacist. Dangerous combo.
I defy you to show me ANYWHERE that The Spanish posted something that could be construed as having a white supremacist slant, rather than a cynical telling of " how things really are", if you knew anything about his circumstances which I accept you dont , or knew him personally, which I also accept you dont, you'd know this to be untrue, this is just another typically lazy assumption by someone who cant accept that people without so called "liberal" views arent "white supremacists".

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I defy you to show me ANYWHERE that The Spanish posted something that could be construed as having a white supremacist slant, rather than a cynical telling of " how things really are", if you knew anything about his circumstances which I accept you dont , or knew him personally, which I also accept yhou dont, you'd know this to be untrue, this is just another typically lazy assumption by someone who cant accept that people without so called "liberal" views arent "white supremacists".

Sincere apologies then if that's the case. However, this is probably down to me confusing an argument I've had with someone else with him (my memory is not the greatest), rather than lazy or being unaccepting of non-liberal views. Some of my views are far from liberal.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sincere apologies then if that's the case. However, this is probably down to me confusing an argument I've had with someone else with him (my memory is not the greatest), rather than lazy or being unaccepting of non-liberal views. Some of my views are far from liberal.
ok mate no problem, we dont want to end up having a feud after all :lolol:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Back in the good old days Taffy was always an "interesting poster"

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I think you're all a bunch of pricks, but you support the Albion so that makes you all ok, really.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I don't come on here to have feuds with people. I come on here to be amused, informed, and have my horizons broadened amongst the rich tapestry of Albion fans. Anyway most right-thinking people don't fall out for long.

Just been for a coffee in Dicks Bar. It may be a canteen - but the fans tapestry, goldstone ghosts, and the other artwork is bloomin' brilliant.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I suspect he is still very much alive and well on here. :thumbsup:

I think people might misunderstand me, I'm a different character in reality to how I am on here. I think so, anyway. A few of you actually know me, and can judge that better, but I don't tend to get angry or wound up as easily as it might seem. I like NSC, but it can be scary at times. There are a lot of resourceful and clever people on here. Me, I just like talking about football. I ruddy love the game, and the debates. I've always enjoyed the bouts with people like [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] and [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION], people who I argue with on a few different points because they're worth arguing with.

Do we really feud? I quite like you, sorry if it comes across otherwise.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think The Large One and Bars Mar had some rather heated exchanges. For some unknown reason, though, Bars Mar was in love with Uncle Spielberg, or Gavin as he called him.

I think it was a wind up but it was nice to have some support for a change.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks. Reading the abuse I get routinely I have concluded I must be the biggest c*nt to have ever posted on NSC. Still I will keep battling on and be me. That's all I can do really.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Thanks. Reading the abuse I get routinely I have concluded I must be the biggest c*nt to have ever posted on NSC. Still I will keep battling on and be me. That's all I can do really.

At least you have your opinions and stick to them.

The worst people are the smarmy :wanker: who think they are better than everyone else. But i won't name any names :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have cycle of internet trolls. There are 3 presently who hijack every thread I do trying to wind me up and get a reaction and then sit back in the warm glory of starting another binfest. I know as soon as I see their names come up that it will be abuse.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Do we really feud? I quite like you, sorry if it comes across otherwise.

I wouldn't say we feud. But we put opinions across which sometimes differ, and then debate them. Posters like you are why I come on here, what would be the point if everyone politely agreed all the time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here