Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Without wishing to cause you any personal insult, I think it is less the 'Spielberg is the greatest film maker of all time' type of posts that may have annoyed some and more the unwillingness to accept that others may have differing opinions which are also valid. But then we all post crap from time to time so it probably all evens out in the end :thumbsup:

I accept that. But I am right with this one. Spielberg is GOD. No one even comes close.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm still loving his dead sister. She is starting to get a trifle rancid, like a rancid trifle so as to speak

Shut up you filthy, grubby old man xx

I've had some classic battles over the years....

Zig (whatever happened to him? Is he now Watford zero?)

Brightonbird

Yorkie

Looney

Watford O (now I like candles)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shut up you filthy, grubby old man xx

I've had some classic battles over the years....

Zig (whatever happened to him? Is he now Watford zero?)

Brightonbird

Yorkie

Looney

Watford O (now I like candles)

Welcome back Dwayne ! :clap::clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think I had a little spat with Hustpierpoint but nothing major. Overall I'm just a nice guy :) :moo:

Ah, Hustpierpoint...so dense he can't even spell his village

No, NSC hates you because you're essentially a cock who likes to be controversial and go against the grain, even when those of sound mind realize that one loss isn't worth crying over. Remember when Poyets January signings were "turd"? One of the defining moments of why many people think your a cock.

Does NSC hate me for suggesting Chris Holroyd was turn? Hardly defining. Not really much of a feud either, there aren't many on NSC I give a toss about, apart from the people I know, who are generally a bloody good bunch

Thats one hell of a persecution complex you have got there, trollololol.

Have you been keeping up your subscription ???

wkfzmf.jpg

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I think about 50% of NSC aren't keen on me , and the only people that piss me off are the small percentage of Other fans who come on here on a wind up

this could be a VERY interesting thread mind

Don't believe in mincing my words so -

I think you're a c*nt to be fair. What's your angle? You seem to like everything. People that nice, normally end up having some dark secret or somethin'

I really can't believe that Kazenga had the front to suggest that my spat with Frank was the most pathetic he'd ever seen. f*** me, he should read the constant boring DRIVEL he writes about SEB. Unbelievable!

He also forgot to mention that he started a thread about SEB "Sexual assaulting" a Gully's Girl. :wanker:

He does I think. But weren't Newhaven Gull, Gus is God and Super Will Buckley also him?

GavBHA
Gav1901
Brighton Loyal
Feed Sandaza
Nooooone

(Missed a few)

If he is who I think he is, he just posted a thread about 'your local boozer' and he's 17 :facepalm:

He's 18, I know him in real life. :wanker:

Ah, Hustpierpoint...so dense he can't even spell his village

He tries to be a mini-version of you, it's WELL cute.

On old accounts I've had feuds with Hustpierpoint and Uncle C, both who seemed to have a weird obsession with me. :wanker::wanker:

FeedGavooooneLoyal v Sheebo was always good for a laugh.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You are pathetic. Well done.

You see, thats the best you can come up with a meaningless little wimper. at least NMH scoured google images for a suitable picture. Your posts are unremarkable and unmemorable. You are not the only one, cant think of the others atm which is hardly supprising.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
You see, thats the best you can come up with a meaningless little wimper. at least NMH scoured google images for a suitable picture. Your posts are unremarkable and unmemorable. You are not the only one, cant think of the others atm which is hardly supprising.

Likewise, I'll happily admit I had not come across you or your posts until this afternoon. I assume that because you are 'old school' you think you are untouchable? Let me tell you one thing, it's arrogant cocks like yourself that really annoy me on here. I'm an older, better fan than you etc etc
You like pictures? Here's one that I find appropriate right now

prick.jpg

Goodnight

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He tries to be a mini-version of you, it's WELL cute.

[/QUOTE]

It's a bit embarrassing actually, considering he spend about 2 years arguing with me about my negativity, then as soon as I had a break from posting he was basically cloning everything I've ever written. Still, nice to know someone idolises me...what a cretin

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Likewise, I'll happily admit I had not come across you or your posts until this afternoon. I assume that because you are 'old school' you think you are untouchable? Let me tell you one thing, it's arrogant cocks like yourself that really annoy me on here. I'm an older, better fan than you etc etc
You like pictures? Here's one that I find appropriate right now

Well you got me there Poindexter, I wish I could say I haven't come across your posts till now but unfortunatley Ive seen the type of dross you post. I'm only "Old School" in the sense I can textually tie your forked tongue into a pretty bow around your over sized beak. Beyond that I dont do football hierachies Sir Plastic of JCL. But enough of this projection after all you come across like a freshly raped Justin Bieber on crack.

That also may not be true.

131705031834.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here