Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
where has Juan gone?

Ahh Juan, now there was a touchy soul. Had my virgin NSC binfest with him over The Gospel of St.Thomas, and I'd only been on here a few days. The patronising zeal with which he laid into me with was impressive. The kind of bloke who gives Theologians a very bad name.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4831129 said:
Think he took off after the shame of his second account he used to make petty jibes at posters he didn't like was revealed.

Oooh, which one was that? I never knew.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Firstly fair enough

No angle

I do hate stuff , lots of things , however online unless I need to comment on it (or the convos getting to a point where I'm finding myself aggrieved about it ) I tend to leave it alone

No dark secrets

I've always thought you were ok IRC, although we've got... problems.

However, you've always came across as too friendly with everyone on here, if you say there are no dark secrets, it's cool. Just the impression I've got. :shrug:
You're Ringleader Returns then?

I burried the hatchet with Gav but his accounts do stand out like a sore thumb usually :lol: Life's too short eh

I am indeed.

Always made me chuckle as your arguments would start over nothing, completely derail a thread and then you'd both slink off before the mods got there. Was always good for a laugh and knowing Gav, I could get involved when I bored... :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There's a few people I have had disagreements with here, but normally everything is resolved via a PM or two. Myself and @BeachHut had a right ding dong over West Ham tickets, but within weeks he was snogging me at Cheltenham, myself and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] found common ground over 101 things we would like to do to Konnie Huq, and even [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], though he might like to portray himself as the Antichrist, is is real life a splendid fellow, and was the ONLY NSC'er to offer to help someone who was struggling with some personal issues here a few months ago.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

However, you've always came across as too friendly with everyone on here, if you say there are no dark secrets, it's cool. Just the impression I've got. :shrug:

I am indeed.

Always made me chuckle as your arguments would start over nothing, completely derail a thread and then you'd both slink off before the mods got there. Was always good for a laugh and knowing Gav, I could get involved when I bored... :lolol:

lol - you're a good lad - i remember u saying u love the streets so all gd in my book :thumbsup:

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i'm not famous enough on here to have had a long running spat with anyone

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Not going to waste any more time with you, I'm fairly certain that you must have had dialog/debate with US and NMH in the past unlike myself who you chose to attack for no reason what so ever. Did you expect me to laugh and roll over and say tickle me? For the record, I'm married with kids and very interested in the economy and world affairs but if I want to read about that stuff I'll buy the guardian.

Well firstly if you want to learn about the economy try reading the Financial times or the Economist and not some comic. Oh and I gave a reason.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
There's a few people I have had disagreements with here, but normally everything is resolved via a PM or two. Myself and @BeachHut had a right ding dong over West Ham tickets, but within weeks he was snogging me at Cheltenham, myself and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] found common ground over 101 things we would like to do to Konnie Huq, and even [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], though he might like to portray himself as the Antichrist, is is real life a splendid fellow, and was the ONLY NSC'er to offer to help someone who was struggling with some personal issues here a few months ago.

Flattery will get you knowhere batty boy, you pay hard cash like everyone else!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

I am indeed.

Hey numbnuts, Braders is chilled out AND has a great Sense of Humour. If you find someone who appears well adjusted a bit weird then it says more about you than them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seem to recall The Cognoscenti have had a few run-ins with The Half-Bright over such trivialities as The Eternal Ankergren-Elphick-ElAbd Triangle. These three players would still be passing it aimlessly around the box to this day given the chance. Still, it made The Half-Bright feel better about themselves at the time, bless.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Hey numbnuts, Braders is chilled out AND has a great Sense of Humour. If you find someone who appears well adjusted a bit weird then it says more about you than them.

Where did I say he wasn't chilled out, or didn't have a good sense of humour?

If you read my post, you'll see I've said the entire reason I'm not a fan of his on here is that he always seems to be happy no matter what and doesn't seem to dislike anyone. Clowns are CREEPY because they always seem happy. Braders, in my mind is like an online clown, so happy it weirds me out a little bit.

I actually stated in the post you quoted that he's came across as a decent bloke when I've spoke to him in real life. HOWEVER, through no fault of his own, the occasional chats we've had have kinda came to an end, and any conversation we had now would be f***ing awkward due to the situation I've manage to wedge myself in. Meh, whatever, you obviously read my post and get an entirely different meaning so here is a picture of a dog wearing a hat.

DogPartyHatLargeImage.jpg

(If you're going to try and wind somebody up, try harder. xxx)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Like I say if I have issues with anyone on here I tend to either

a) leave it
or
b) PM said person (very rare I do this mind)

Not always been the case , when I started on here I got into arguments alot (basically my posts were shit , come to terms with that now) but after meeting people on here you tend to realise that they are ok , and many times I've been helped by various NSCers for a few things.

Just how it goes I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here