Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
The only person I've had a real problem with since I've come back is The Large One. Mainly because he patronised me when I was on my boyfriends account.

I had a very interesting discussion with HB&B about the Green Party at one stage to, but I wouldn't necessarily call that a feud or class that as an issue to be honest.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Well you got me there Poindexter, I wish I could say I haven't come across your posts till now but unfortunatley Ive seen the type of dross you post. I'm only "Old School" in the sense I can textually tie your forked tongue into a pretty bow around your over sized beak. Beyond that I dont do football hierachies Sir Plastic of JCL. But enough of this projection after all you come across like a freshly raped Justin Bieber on crack.

That also may not be true.

131705031834.jpg

Lost. For. Words.

Congratulations on making yourself look like an idiot. Enlighten me on the 'dross I post' ? Forgive me but I thought this was a Brighton and Hove Albion forum? You know, the kind where you discuss the football club, the players, the high's and the lows, the good and the bad? I bet you're the type of poster who posts on 'the economy' or 'George Galloway wins seat in Bradford bollocks' ? It wouldn't surprise me one bit! It seems that you and I are going to disagree on many things from here on in, I certainly hope so!

Edit. f*** me you actually have been all over that Galloway thread! Ha ha... :facepalm:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I know that one poster on here who's alright, his mates seem to have had some sort of obsession/awakening when I first took my seat in front of them last season.

Oh Gav's also threatened me via PM before, which sums him up really.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lost. For. Words.

Congratulations on making yourself look like an idiot. Enlighten me on the 'dross I post' ? Forgive me but I thought this was a Brighton and Hove Albion forum? You know, the kind where you discuss the football club, the players, the high's and the lows, the good and the bad? I bet you're the type of poster who posts on 'the economy' or 'George Galloway wins seat in Bradford bollocks' ? It wouldn't surprise me one bit! It seems that you and I are going to disagree on many things from here on in, I certainly hope so!

Edit. f*** me you actually have been all over that Galloway thread! Ha ha... :facepalm:

I think I posted once on the galloway thread, still if X factor and jeremy Kyle are more your thing who am I to critisise? No wait, your one of these Newfags who think the economy is boring? Your one of these spotty faced students who let people play dot to dot on your face for spare change right?

The problem is you dont think, I posted to US he was prob troll bait, I called NMH a slack jawed puss sucker. both responded in their own measured way. I said your posting was nothing much and cue a full blown hissy fit. WTF? Are you on some kind of wierd hormone suplements you bought cheap of the internet? I doubt there will be much disagreement in the future as you seem incapable of formulating anything worth agreeing or dis-sgreeing with. You are just thread filler, like cow smillies.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Also: Why do all these kids have troll accounts? What for? 14-20 surely is all about watching football and getting slaughtered and dealing with exams... not getting kicks by having 2 or 3 NSC accounts?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Are you The Ringleader Returns by any chance?

I know that one poster on here who's alright, his mates seem to have had some sort of obsession/awakening when I first took my seat in front of them last season.

Oh Gav's also threatened me via PM before, which sums him up really.

Is it ME? :wave:

He doesn't hide his different accounts very well :laugh:

Who said I was hiding them? :moo:

I may have posted the accusation in said thread to be fair :blush:

:laugh:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What does Flog Gnaw even mean?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I accept that. But I am right with this one. Spielberg is GOD. No one even comes close.

Apart from Terry Gilliam :) And David Cronenberg :) And Saul Bass (for one film only iirc but one of the best shot ever, if you haven't seen 'Phase IV' then you really should :) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here