Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I think I posted once on the galloway thread, still if X factor and jeremy Kyle are more your thing who am I to critisise? No wait, your one of these Newfags who think the economy is boring? Your one of these spotty faced students who let people play dot to dot on your face for spare change right?

The problem is you dont think, I posted to US he was prob troll bait, I called NMH a slack jawed puss sucker. both responded in their own measured way. I said your posting was nothing much and cue a full blown hissy fit. WTF? Are you on some kind of wierd hormone suplements you bought cheap of the internet? I doubt there will be much disagreement in the future as you seem incapable of formulating anything worth agreeing or dis-sgreeing with. You are just thread filler, like cow smillies.

Not going to waste any more time with you, I'm fairly certain that you must have had dialog/debate with US and NMH in the past unlike myself who you chose to attack for no reason what so ever. Did you expect me to laugh and roll over and say tickle me? For the record, I'm married with kids and very interested in the economy and world affairs but if I want to read about that stuff I'll buy the guardian.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Apart from Terry Gilliam :) And David Cronenberg :) And Saul Bass (for one film only iirc but one of the best shot ever, if you haven't seen 'Phase IV' then you really should :) )

Is Phase IV about expanding the Amex to 40,000?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
We disagree on that then. I think US talking about films (more than Spielberg to be honest) is some of the more consistently interesting non-football content on this forum.

Its only interesting if you either like/go and see films.
To me films as just a way to kill a couple of hours when you have nothing else to do :shrug:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Everyone loves me ...

I think I posted once on the galloway thread, still if X factor and jeremy Kyle are more your thing who am I to critisise? No wait, your one of these Newfags who think the economy is boring? Your one of these spotty faced students who let people play dot to dot on your face for spare change right?

The problem is you dont think, I posted to US he was prob troll bait, I called NMH a slack jawed puss sucker. both responded in their own measured way. I said your posting was nothing much and cue a full blown hissy fit. WTF? Are you on some kind of wierd hormone suplements you bought cheap of the internet? I doubt there will be much disagreement in the future as you seem incapable of formulating anything worth agreeing or dis-sgreeing with. You are just thread filler, like cow smillies.

Not going to waste any more time with you, I'm fairly certain that you must have had dialog/debate with US and NMH in the past unlike myself who you chose to attack for no reason what so ever. Did you expect me to laugh and roll over and say tickle me? For the record, I'm married with kids and very interested in the economy and world affairs but if I want to read about that stuff I'll buy the guardian.

Oh dear LOONEY, you have managed to actually start a rootin' tootin' fuedin' on a thread to document fueds, and with a newly shocked participant

[yt]jocI_R8lMpM[/yt]

And, just for the sake of being weird;

[yt]R2IZG17JpQA[/yt]

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Don't believe in mincing my words so -

I think you're a c*nt to be fair. What's your angle? You seem to like everything. People that nice, normally end up having some dark secret or somethin'

Firstly fair enough

No angle

I do hate stuff , lots of things , however online unless I need to comment on it (or the convos getting to a point where I'm finding myself aggrieved about it ) I tend to leave it alone

No dark secrets

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'll be honest and say I am slightly disappointed no one has mentioned me and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION].

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'll be honest and say I am slightly disappointed no one has mentioned me and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION].

I think it was being whispered about, but everyone was too scared to bring it up in public.

This thread is losing it's way, we haven't even had a flouncing yet, let along a banning, and Looney is cluttering it up with his usual dull bollocks that nobody other than him takes any notice of.

Anyone remember that mental Jew from a few years ago that used to come on here and work himself into a religious frenzy? What was his name?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Its only interesting if you either like/go and see films.
To me films as just a way to kill a couple of hours when you have nothing else to do :shrug:

Whereas I do like to go and see films, my Odeon Premiere Club card will testify to that. I'm a sucker for a loyalty scheme.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
[MENTION=6153]Buba[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21466]BluePeter[/MENTION]

He was great!

I did love this quote from Buba

Well, that was the answer to the poster above, anyway, I didn't come here in order to talk about politics but about football, alcohol and food.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
FeedGavooooneLoyal v Sheebo was always good for a laugh.

You're Ringleader Returns then?

I burried the hatchet with Gav but his accounts do stand out like a sore thumb usually :lol: Life's too short eh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here