Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Untrue.

There was a 30 pager - you v Chesney Christ and myself, over your assertion that 'Paki' is in no way a racist term.

You've mellowed though, it's fair to say.

To be honest it got exhausting being a borderline, racist bigot on here Hansy you ginger tosser

I have cycle of internet trolls. There are 3 presently who hijack every thread I do trying to wind me up and get a reaction and then sit back in the warm glory of starting another binfest. I know as soon as I see their names come up that it will be abuse.

Sorry Uncle S. I think one of the 3 may be me and for that I can only offer my apologies.

NSC is worse off without you.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Sorry Uncle S. I think one of the 3 may be me and for that I can only offer my apologies.

Team c/r is better off without you :moo: Until you see sense

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

No way mate. You are not on the list. You are in the mid range of abuse !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Never again.

Your charity work in one week is more than I would achieve in 1 year, probably more.

I am just the organiser mate. The heroes are the runners.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I have cycle of internet trolls. There are 3 presently who hijack every thread I do trying to wind me up and get a reaction and then sit back in the warm glory of starting another binfest. I know as soon as I see their names come up that it will be abuse.

Thats one hell of a persecution complex you have got there, trollololol.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I am just the organiser mate. The heroes are the runners.

At the risk of turning this into a love in, I see thread after thread with you bouncing it, BBS has a thread with YOU appealing for sponsors, all the REMF stuff always has you at the centre of it.

Take a bow Gareth, you devote more time to REMF than is probably healthy.:clap:

ps: Empire of The Sun was was his best film.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
At the risk of turning this into a love in, I see thread after thread with you bouncing it, BBS has a thread with YOU appealing for sponsors, all the REMF stuff always has you at the centre of it.

Thanks mate. I wanted to get the team to £ 5000 and that was my challenge. As such I will try and do everything in my powers to make that happen. I am no hero though, The heroes are the ones running 26.2 miles. I have done my level best with this but I love it and love my REMF work.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You do wear your heart on your sleave and sometimes you hang on to absurd statements which does make you troll bait.

I am very thin skinned and post way too much personal stuff about my situation so you are right. I wear my heart on my sleeve and that give's me no end of grief but I would rather be , who I am , than be someone I am not. That's the way it is. I know with my " Spielberg is the greatest film maker of all time " posts I will get people's back's up but I say it how I see it.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Empire of the Sun was a great film and lets not forget it was Steven Spielberg who discovered the talent of Christian Bale at age 12.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I know with my " Spielberg is the greatest film maker of all time " posts I will get people's back's up but I say it how I see it.
Without wishing to cause you any personal insult, I think it is less the 'Spielberg is the greatest film maker of all time' type of posts that may have annoyed some and more the unwillingness to accept that others may have differing opinions which are also valid. But then we all post crap from time to time so it probably all evens out in the end :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here