Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Another malevolent spirit - have you recovered from Gullygirlgate so soon, to be blowing again on your blithe bassoon?

Yes, I use long words because for someone as outstandingly intelligent as me, they are everyday language and waaay above your baffled banal bonce.
Better you leave the eloquence to those who understand the lingo then, stick to "there it was in the back of the net"

[yt]sw8ZL_gcTSM[/yt]

You really are a strange little man. I love the fact that you genuinely believe yourself to be vastly more intelligent than everybody else, yet everybody else thinks you are a complete fruitloop. Maybe you're just way above all our level, I don't know. I think you're developing into a kind of mentally disturbed London Irish. I quite like it.

I'd love to meet you to see what you are like in real life. Do you speak in the same style that you post?

There was a load of serious wierdos on that moon landing thread saying stuff like the planes that went into the twin towers were actually missiles which had been CGI'd to look like a plane. Where do you start arguing with that?

Also have to agree I loved the TGC flounce 'Deleting cookies now'. I seem to remember he crept back and Lokki asked a perfectly reasonable question which he went head mental at never to be seen again.

I think you might be referring to one 'brunswick', who has a spiffing imagination it must be said!

You really are a strange little man. I love the fact that you genuinely believe yourself to be vastly more intelligent than everybody else, yet everybody else thinks you are a complete fruitloop. Maybe you're just way above all our level, I don't know. I think you're developing into a kind of mentally disturbed London Irish. I quite like it.

I'd love to meet you to see what you are like in real life. Do you speak in the same style that you post?

Twas brillig, etc.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
There are several people I don't like for various reasons including one seemingly popular character on this thread, but I've never had a feud with anyone. Hustpierpoint Seagull ticks all the boxes but is more of a pantomime 'village idiot' than anything else.

I wonder what happened to that Reading Seagull (or something like that handle), who tried to intimidate with "mmmmmmmmmmmm"
Erm...... not too far removed from :whistle: guy 'das reich'

Could be, could be ???

Berkshire Seagull is still very much around in a different incarnation, he sits next to me a the Amex :) He's not das reich.

The Moos Vs the Normals. I like that.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
There are several people I don't like for various reasons including one seemingly popular character on this thread, but I've never had a feud with anyone. Hustpierpoint Seagull ticks all the boxes but is more of a pantomime 'village idiot' than anything else.

Your just another worthless tool who it isn't worth the effort getting into a slanging match with.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4829191 said:
Berkshire Seagull is still very much around in a different incarnation, he sits next to me a the Amex :)

A sticky situation and times no doubt.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I think you might be referring to one 'brunswick', who has a spiffing imagination it must be said!

There was Falmer, Brunswick, ColinZ and Rosa (Falmer pretending to be a girl - creepy). I notice that NMH that you have been referred to as a bit weird on this thread - You are merely Blue Square South in those stakes compared with that lot who are too busy frothing at the mouth over youtube where some saddo is playing with plasticine to disprove GCSE physics.

Talking of those who have feuds, Is it Nibble the jobbing actor who has had binfests with one and all? I loved his lack of temperament and tact.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Whatever happened to The Spanish? He was a master of feuds, feuding, the feudal system etc.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
A lot of people feud with those who dare to question decisions, rather than accepting everything on the grounds that "it's better than playing in the 4th division at Priestfield"

No, NSC hates you because you're essentially a cock who likes to be controversial and go against the grain, even when those of sound mind realize that one loss isn't worth crying over. Remember when Poyets January signings were "turd"? One of the defining moments of why many people think your a cock.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No, NSC hates you because you're essentially a cock who likes to be controversial and go against the grain, even when those of sound mind realize that one loss isn't worth crying over. Remember when Poyets January signings were "turd"? One of the defining moments of why many people think your a cock.

Personally I think he's just a miserable tosser rather than having the intelligence to be controversial.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I think The Large One and Bars Mar had some rather heated exchanges. For some unknown reason, though, Bars Mar was in love with Uncle Spielberg, or Gavin as he called him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here