Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I wonder if anyone has ever met for a fight. In fact I wonder if ANYONE on the internet...

saythattomyface.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In my opinion, being an Albion fan is GREAT when we're good, but NSC is a lot more dull.

Discussion and debate is so much more interesting when there's obvious conversation points.

At the moment there's a thread each week on whether CMS will be here next season, and another one about the Ashley Barnes moaners. Little else.

Dull.
You certainly have a lot more to say for yourself when we're losing :rolleyes:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Excellent thread, but it's in danger of going nowhere, we need people named and shamed. That fireworks thread is a good place to start.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You certainly have a lot more to say for yourself when we're losing :rolleyes:

Is that a problem?

I bloody LOVE it when Albion are winning. It makes me HAPPY. Pretty sure that can be said of most football fans!! I don't feel much of a need to discuss it - there's only so many times you can say "That Vicente's quite good isn't he?"

When we lose, It's much easier to discuss it, debate it, disect it. I find football interesting, and a most match debrief can be therapeutic. Yeah, sometimes I've been controversial for the sake of it, and yeah, sometimes I've posted uneccessarily OTT angry post match rants. Big deal. I prefer NSC when it's like that. However, I prefer Albion when we're sewing up league titles with 4 games of the season to go, when we're realistically dreaming of victory in the play-off final taking us to the Premier League.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
London Irish vs Les Biehn
Simster vs BHAExpress
Adrie vs Kev
Arthur vs The Large One
Uncle Spielberg vs (A fair few)
Nibble vs (A fair few)
Looney vs Sanity

There's some serious ones there. Adrie vs Kev actually scared me - that got far too personal.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I notice the users attracted to this thread largely have early to mid 2000s registration dates. An intriguing trend.

beans.png

oh and i found this. it is good because it is about the weather - including the memorable phrase 'this guy is a clown when it comes to the weather'... like a barney at a meteorologists convention. brilliant.
Uncle Spielberg and vulture binfest

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** the lot of you !

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Seems to be some very angry people on here, Also some people who can't take a joke and alot of people who take NSC far to seriously. It's a shame that some do have these fueds that go through all threads regards of what is said/not said etc.

Lost some top posters on here over the years, London Irish, Yorkie, US (Nearly :p) and others I can't think of right now.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Lots of jealous wannabe journalists v HBB ? see innumerable threads and posts

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The way I see it is the internet is a hotbed for social inadequates who get their kicks from laying into someone who they would never do in the real world. I suppose rather than get annoyed you should feel sorry for these social pygmies. Trolling and baiting is a trait of a very unhappy and unfulfilled life and unfortunately we have more than our fair share of these numpties on NSC.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I just don't have the time, stamina or concentration for feuding on NSC. I tend to save up all my rage for work (unless the boiler has broken down).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here