Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
How about the bunch of dullards with the cow smiley versus the normals ? Despite much prompting the normals whoever they may be have failed to put in an appearance.

how about the bunch of dullards with the cow smiley versus the normals ? Despite much prompting the normals whoever they may be have failed to put in an appearance.

normals v :moo:

There is a war between the rich and poor,
a war between the man and the woman.
There is a war between the ones who say there is a war
and the ones who say there isn't.
Why don't you come on back to the war, that's right, get in it,
why don't you come on back to the war, it's just beginning.

Well I live here with a woman and a child,
the situation makes me kind of nervous.
Yes, I rise up from her arms, she says "I guess you call this love";
I call it service.

Why don't you come on back to the war, don't be a tourist,
why don't you come on back to the war, before it hurts us,
why don't you come on back to the war, let's all get nervous.

You cannot stand what I've become,
you much prefer the gentleman I was before.
I was so easy to defeat, I was so easy to control,
I didn't even know there was a war.

Why don't you come on back to the war, don't be embarrassed,
why don't you come on back to the war, you can still get married.

There is a war between the rich and poor,
a war between the man and the woman.
There is a war between the left and right,
a war between the black and white,
a war between the odd and the even.

Why don't you come on back to the war, pick up your tiny burden,
why don't you come on back to the war, let's all get even,
why don't you come on back to the war, can't you hear me speaking?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
There's only one poster in the entire time I've been on NSC who really gets under my skin, due to his constant delusional posts about being intelectually superior to anyone who dares disagreee with his (rather odd) world view, when in fact he's as thick as pigshit. Most of the others I strongly disagree with are at least entertaining in one way or another. And lets be honest, most of us love being a spectator of a top quality handbags at dawn exchange, brightens the place up. As for hate, I don't hate anyone in the real world, let alone on a messageboard.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I generally like most of the posters on here and even I have a soft spot for @returnoftherev and even our Resident Maggie & tory sycophant [MENTION=12805]Hove[/MENTION]bornandbred

However there is one poster who was a bit of a twat to me a little while ago who I have on ignore who I won't name and who I haven't forgiven.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can remember clashing with that old anti-stadium cackbadger Septic on numerous occasions, he followed me and several others onto these hallowed pages from the Argus. I got so wrapped up in my spat with him it eventually culminated in me emailing Brighton & Hove City Council for some figures to disprove his assertion that they'd spent 3 or 4 times as much as LDC on the public inquiries (or something). And given the proof, he STILL wouldn't accept he was completely wrong.

Probably shouldn't have risen to that WUM, but christ he knew what buttons to push to set me off on one.

There's only one poster in the entire time I've been on NSC who really gets under my skin, due to his constant delusional posts about being intelectually superior to anyone who dares disagreee with his (rather odd) world view, when in fact he's as thick as pigshit. Most of the others I strongly disagree with are at least entertaining in one way or another. And lets be honest, most of us love being a spectator of a top quality handbags at dawn exchange, brightens the place up. As for hate, I don't hate anyone in the real world, let alone on a messageboard.

I am happy to get under your skin, I hope you are seething, frothing at the mouth - years of obsession with my posts must have taken years off your life :lolol:
You obviously feel intellectually inferior, your writing is so small, so lightweight! :flounce:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I think lots of people on here are :wanker: but I don't really see the point in starting some stupid online feud with them when it will need nowhere :moo:

By :wanker: i mean all the normals :moo:

:guitar:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can remember clashing with that old anti-stadium cackbadger Septic on numerous occasions, he followed me and several others onto these hallowed pages from the Argus. I got so wrapped up in my spat with him it eventually culminated in me emailing Brighton & Hove City Council for some figures to disprove his assertion that they'd spent 3 or 4 times as much as LDC on the public inquiries (or something). And given the proof, he STILL wouldn't accept he was completely wrong.

Probably shouldn't have risen to that WUM, but christ he knew what buttons to push to set me off on one.

Argus NIMBY-slaying

Ah... Those were the days before The Argus ruined their forum. Bless Moon23 (??) for his contributions - he signed up to here at some point, but can't find it.

I used to fantasise that our converted supporter 'Miriam Binder' was some hot single mother from Whitehawk, but a quick search on Facebook dispelled that theory..!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
How about the bunch of dullards with the cow smiley versus the normals ? Despite much prompting the normals whoever they may be have failed to put in an appearance.

See [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's quote. "Have you tried to undermine NSC and the thousands of contented users for at least 10 years now? If not, you're probably normal - well done"

those are the normals!! :moo: And one day they will see sense and follow old moo who knows best :moo:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Argus NIMBY-slaying

Ah... Those were the days before The Argus ruined their forum. Bless Moon23 (??) for his contributions - he signed up to here at some point, but can't find it.

I used to fantasise that our converted supporter 'Miriam Binder' was some hot single mother from Whitehawk, but a quick search on Facebook dispelled that theory..!

Nice find BoF. I spent far more time than was healthy arguing the toss with those bumcakes, but it was IRRESISTABLE wasn't it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I wonder if anyone has ever met for a fight. In fact I wonder if ANYONE on the internet...

saythattomyface.jpg

keyboardwarrior_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

:moo:

Attachments

• keyboardwarrior_o_GIFSoup.com.gif
    keyboardwarrior_o_GIFSoup.com.gif
    1 MB · Views: 61

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I am happy to get under your skin, I hope you are seething, frothing at the mouth - years of obsession with my posts must have taken years off your life :lolol:
You obviously feel intellectually inferior, your writing is so small, so lightweight! :flounce:

Proof, if any were needed, or your twattyness. Anyone who gets their kicks from getting under someones skin constantly is the one who is inferior and lightweight. Get a life pal.

PS; the only thing that has probably taken years of my life is two spells of cancer, dealing with oddities like you doesn't register on the scale of stress. Perhaps you need to get a bit of perspective too, might help with your issues.

Proof, if any were needed, or your twattyness. Anyone who gets their kicks from getting under someones skin constantly is the one who is inferior and lightweight. Get a life pal.

PS; the only thing that has probably taken years of my life is two spells of cancer, dealing with oddities like you doesn't register on the scale of stress. Perhaps you need to get a bit of perspective too, might help with your issues.

I dunno, you have trailed my posts for some years now, without my doing more than responding to your constant jabs.
I really am beginning to like how you seem to have a glass jaw with just a couple of light jabs! Some years, remember - I think I'm going to enjoy throwing the punches for a few years on your fragile ego sunshine. You will be able to look back on the good times.
Your posts are getting extremely revealing all of a sudden - telling everyone I get under your skin when all I was ever doing is posting my 'weird' opinion and getting your weird attention? I haven't started on you (and you already lean towards the 'victim' role! :lol: )
And you had cancer now did you, coming from you that comes off as "it's the war wound...I was in the desert rats y'know" from Dad's Army!
Before you try getting popular opinion, I neither mock cancer any more than the real Dad's Army - so you know, I'm just mocking you.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here