Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Fan Here.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
well it's the truth

but if it makes you feel better to get all sweary go ahead

if you got into the champ then you'd be able to attract and afford better players

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
we only paid 300 for grant holt

yeah i doubt you'd find any replacement good enough

simply because a player of that standard would be joining a champ side and not yourselves

We'd better keep hold of him then.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
We shouldn't be looking to sell Bennett to ANY Championship club, let alone Norwich. If things go well, we will be there ourselves next season and Elliott will get the chance to play a pivotal role for us.

If a Premiership club came calling then that would be a totally different matter.

Bennett is the one player in the squad that we should remain firm over and not sell at all costs. He has signed a four year deal and to be honest we should not even get into dialogue with any club over him.

I can't imagine he is desperate to leave, given our current league position. If, however, we don't go up in the summer then of course we shouldn't stand in his way.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Lambert sounds as if he's done wonders for you NC since he arrived. I haven't met a Norwich fan who doesn't love him and by all accounts, loves the club back. Your manager being linked left right and centre sounds familiar for us - fingers crossed on all counts!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
well it's the truth

if you got into the champ then you'd be able to attract and afford better players

It may be the truth but your attitude is pissing people off. The other Norwich fans who have come on here seem decent but you just seem to be enjoying winding us up. You may get Bennett but I would be very surprised if you got him for under £1 million as you suggest.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He is a young lad having a great season, and with 4 years left on his contract. Given that Oxlade-Chamberlain is rumoured to valued at £10 million (and he hasn't actually achieved much on the pitch yet), we shouldn't listen to anything less than £12 million for Benno.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
he is like the norwich fan in the south stand when we played them last season if you ask me

kept saying 'go on kazenga' and things of that sort when lua lua had the ball... but it was in yokel as f*** accent and he was dressed in norfolk farmer's tweed. such an obvious and patronising cock. he wasn't fooling anyone. perhaps he was afraid we'd 'do him in' if we 'worked out' his true identity.

admittedly these two may only be similar in being knobs from norwich.

shame because its a nice city.
shame because it is a nice

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
It may be the truth but your attitude is pissing people off. The other Norwich fans who have come on here seem decent but you just seem to be enjoying winding us up. You may get Bennett but I would be very surprised if you got him for under £1 million as you suggest.

well i'm not gonna kiss your arses

fwiw i want you to go up but most important to me is the success of my club and if that means taking your players then so be it

nothing personal, just football

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
well it's the truth

What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Boys and girls, can you all please be nice to each other. NSC welcomes all remember xx

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Personally I would be more worried about Gus going to Norwich if Lambert jumps ship.

For all our 'ambition' we can't even get 7,500 when top of the table. Norwich should be the type of club we aspire to be, albeit with poorer catering.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Personally I would be more worried about Gus going to Norwich if Lambert jumps ship.

For all our 'ambition' we can't even get 7,500 when top of the table. Norwich should be the type of club we aspire to be, albeit with poorer catering.

a few people mentioned poyet when everyone thought lambert was leaving for burnley a week ago

if we don't go up it will be very hard to keep hold of him all of next season

would be very surprised if poyet would want to leave anyway and couldn't see us going for a foreign manager

might just promote culverhouse unless he went with lambert

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Christ i thought you couldn't get any worse,complete twat and i can't wait til we get 20k at the amex just to shut you up.Also virtually all home games are sell-outs,its just the lack of away fans or season ticket holders.

You must be an old dick knight licker who prefers small grounds and small stadiums,since falmer has come along you have done nothing but criticise this football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here