Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Fan Here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Christ i thought you couldn't get any worse,complete twat and i can't wait til we get 20k at the amex just to shut you up.Also virtually all home games are sell-outs,its just the lack of away fans or season ticket holders.

You must be an old dick knight licker who prefers small grounds and small stadiums,since falmer has come along you have done nothing but criticise this football club.

How often have you seen the Albion in the last couple of seasons?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
as long as it doesn't affect access to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixons i'm cool
:thumbsup:

The only player we've sold that we wanted to keep under the Bloom regime is Crofts, he's done well for Norwich but in terms of importance to the team, replacability, and potential, depsite being captain I'd say he was way behind Bennett on all those things. We've got no reason to sell anymore, any less than six figures for Bennett would be hugely disappointing (although I'd be guted if we sold him whatever the price).

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
crofts had adel taraabt in his pocket the other week. and russell martin, bellamy yesterday

both brighton boys performing exceptionally this season

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A couple of seasons is nout compared to over 20 years,

So let's get this straight, you haven't been watching them have you

so you blab on about what a great fan you are
Err..........no I don't fuckwit.

and do nothing but slate the club.
Do you have any evidence to support this, or is it just the usual incoherent paranoia disguised as fact?

Strange man???
You live in Reading, can't get stranger.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
player of the season by a country mile. we play a diamond midfield formation and he sits infront of the defender. superb ball winner, gives it to a winger and sprints into the box time after time.

:down: we would be even better with Crofty - glad to hear he's still producing the goods mind

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A couple of seasons is nout compared to over 20 years,so you blab on about what a great fan you are and do nothing but slate the club.

Strange man???

I seem to remember the last game I went to away and you were there we had to remind you of the words to the song which was "Albion, Albion"

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not sure if this has been mentioned so apologies if so but on the "big club" issue, be minded that Elliott Bennett left Wolves to come to BHA so he obviously has an understanding of how to go about building a career, viz. reserves or subs bench at a "big club" is not necessarily the best way. Second, we paid £200,000 for him. It's not like he was picked up a no risk, freebie situation like Crofts was. If Mike is right and Norwich would be offering IRO 600k, then there is not a chance that Tony Bloom will play dice. The only ways he leaves are if he agitates for a move and Gus decides he doesn't want an unhappy player. He doesn't seem that type of character but we'll see. Or if Norwich offer the kind of money that mean BHA can replace him, like for like, and with plenty spare. I don't think Norwich have that sort of money presently.

Whatever, do not underestimate Tony Bloom! He has more shrewd points than the shrewdest shrew in Shrewsbury.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So let's get this straight, you haven't been watching them have you

Err..........no I don't fuckwit.

Do you have any evidence to support this, or is it just the usual incoherent paranoia disguised as fact?

You live in Reading, can't get stranger.
I whats wrong with reading?bloody good place to live.Its very clear we have thousands of fans who don't go that often for many reasons.You bringing up the subject of how many games i go to sums it up really.

Proper dick head

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
crofts had adel taraabt in his pocket the other week. and russell martin, bellamy yesterday

both brighton boys performing exceptionally this season

Alright son i was waiting for you to post on here. Anyway as I have already told you hands off benno, he is going nowhere certainly not for 600k and i genuinely believe he wants to stay anyway.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Plenty of people have shite grammar but that doesn't mean anything does it?even politicians and many well known people have shite grammar,christ get over yourself numb nuts:facepalm:

I'm not arsed about your grammar. It's the incoherent dribbling that confuses me. You could always try to improve it of course. After all you don't do anything 3-5pm on a Saturday afternoon do you?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ok we will see mate

lambo always gets his man!

If Bennett genuinely wants to go then the lad should be allowed to go. However for £600k you are getting a steal. He is worth at least double that.

The fact that the Albion are talking it through in the Argus does suggest that at least one offer has been made.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
i'd be surprised if we were offering more up front cos we're not exactly loaded unless lambert squeezed more money out the board to stay

certainly didn't lack confidence when talking about the player we're negotating to get who i presume is bennett as he only said we're after 1 more

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mike and other Norwich / fans of other teams - you will have a massive shick when Falmer is full every week next season - we already have a massive fan base and catchment area. Can't wait to hear some clubs comments next season I really can't - they look at Withdean attendances and just think we're a small ish club... Can't wait!

And Mike as for playing Championship football with 26 k watching - he may well have that next season with us...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I pointing out Norwich were not always bigger and have no divine right to be so. I back Bloom to turn this club into what it should be and as evidence i point to a ground that Bloom has paid £90odd million for and that can rise to 36000 capacity.

I think older fans would laugh at the idea that Norwich are a much bigger club than Brighton - they certainly have been over the last 20 years - and certainly are now - but that's to say that they always will be.

The all-time league table has been mentioned on NSC several times but it's worth looking at the relative positions of Brighton and Norwich.

England : All Time Table - statto.com

One thing puzzles me about Bennett - we're talking about £600 to £1m for him yet Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is supposedly going to the Arse for £5m - is he really seven or eight times better than Bennett?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here