Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Fan Here.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Russel Martin

According to his mum Kerry who works for me sometimes he would really love to come back to The Albion and was gutted when released.even though he is at a so called bigger club he dfo wants to come back.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think older fans would laugh at the idea that Norwich are a much bigger club than Brighton - they certainly have been over the last 20 years - and certainly are now - but that's to say that they always will be.

The all-time league table has been mentioned on NSC several times but it's worth looking at the relative positions of Brighton and Norwich.

England : All Time Table - statto.com

One thing puzzles me about Bennett - we're talking about £600 to £1m for him yet Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is supposedly going to the Arse for £5m - is he really seven or eight times better than Bennett?

Because he's only 17 and already significantly better than Bennett?

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Mike and other Norwich / fans of other teams - you will have a massive shick when Falmer is full every week next season - we already have a massive fan base and catchment area. Can't wait to hear some clubs comments next season I really can't - they look at Withdean attendances and just think we're a small ish club... Can't wait!

And Mike as for playing Championship football with 26 k watching - he may well have that next season with us...

i hope falmer is full every week! i do realise the situation and why attendances are small.

fwiw i also despise palace

but until you are attracting big gates in the new stadium and have been promoted, it will be hard to attract and pay the wages for the better players

i'm a bit surprised you haven't strengthened tbh to really go for promotion given your position

i think it was worth an extra 2m for us

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Craig Noone, Chris Wood? Chasing others. I'd say that was reinforcing the squad.

Reading latest comments in Argus it sounds like it will be a real struggle to keep Elliott. Gus has basically said it is down to the player and whether or not his head gets turned. Who could stop their head from getting turned by the offer of twice the wage + championship football, he's also got a friend their with Crofts, no doubt Crofts will be siging Norwich's praises as well.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Reading latest comments in Argus it sounds like it will be a real struggle to keep Elliott. Gus has basically said it is down to the player and whether or not his head gets turned. Who could stop their head from getting turned by the offer of twice the wage + championship football, he's also got a friend their with Crofts, no doubt Crofts will be siging Norwich's praises as well.

I was feeling confident too.

Now it seems pretty 50/50 with Poyet all but admitting Bennett's head has been turned

:rant:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
We are talking about the argus who couldn't break a story if it fell on their head, nothing to say so just regurgitate the current situation and disguise it as journalism.
I was feeling confident too.

Now it seems pretty 50/50 with Poyet all but admitting Bennett's head has been turned

:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here