8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
1274364804000_Streik3_3248242708x708r.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No but alot of BHA will be pissed off that we spunked the rest of our budget on this idiot.

dick.

Any danger you can get yourself banned in the near future

Badger and Nappy ...........................get a grip............read and understand for f*** sake. we may not get a striker, we may get one.........we may get one but it wont be comfirmed until 8.00 pm tonight or later...............christ, grow up

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im sure its just because im an idiot and missing something vital...am a bit stoned, so very possible, but every time i read that piece, it comes across as though they wanted 1 million kr for him, and weve argued it up to 150, 000 million??

:laugh:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well I have been fairly restrained in laying into Poyet for this abject failure. How the f*** can you not sign a striker in six whole months? Every other club in the division has signed a forward proven at this level in that time, I wouldn't mind betting. It's just an absolute joke as far as I'm concerned. Whatever we achieve this season is going to be so frustrating, because we know we're only one player away from it being SO much more.

Maybe just maybe Poyet has not seen one good enough to come into the team and no one wants to play back up or perhaps the fees quoted are too much.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
26 minutes or it's game over and we're not going anywhere this season. I've been willing not to stick the boot in until it's all over, but for the first time it really looks like nothing is happening.

Sometimes ytou need to think in case you get foot in mouth.

Many transfers get donme lasst minute and we dont know about them till the next day. Gus might have donwe all his business and you might not know tyill tomorrow.

Be a little more patioent and a little less presumptious

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Well I have been fairly restrained in laying into Poyet for this abject failure. How the f*** can you not sign a striker in six whole months? Every other club in the division has signed a forward proven at this level in that time, I wouldn't mind betting. It's just an absolute joke as far as I'm concerned. Whatever we achieve this season is going to be so frustrating, because we know we're only one player away from it being SO much more.

Perhaps if you've been paying attention to what goes on on the pitch over the last few years, you'd realise that a striker wasn't our main problem - we were shite in midfield and our strikers weren't being given opportunities, and were prone to conceding shite goals.

Poyet has been given said amount of money, and he's addressed SOME of the key issues, rather than just spunked all the money on another service-starved striker.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
No but alot of BHA will be pissed off that we spunked the rest of our budget on this idiot.

Are you just permanently fishing? How exactly is he an idiot? And how is it half our budget? Don't get me started on your signature, jumping the gun or what. Keep your vitriol to yourself and we can save our breath responding to the bollocks you spew.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham

f*** me, you really know nothing do you!

Well? I am waiting nappy thrower, how much is the 30 per cent budget we had exactly, come on, spill the beans because we do not know. Mr. Sweeping statement. Absolutely ignorant

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

Every other club in this division has signed a forward proven at this level (what level is that, top half, mid table, bottom six...) in the past 6 months ? I just despair with people like you - you spout total shite and expect people to believe it. BTW, I wouldn't mind betting too....

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Well? I am waiting nappy thrower, how much is the 30 per cent budget we had exactly, come on, spill the beans because we do not know. Mr. Sweeping statement. Absolutely ignorant

Save your energy its not like he has anything constructive to add, just been struck with a particularly acute case of glass-half-empty NSC deadline fever

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

f*** me, you really know nothing do you!

Paddy, I was trying to think of what to say, not going to bother now as succinctly you have done it for me.

TCB - get back to Gary & Robbie - please.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells

I think you may need to visit planet earth one day.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No, I know nothing. I just can't see why I can't accept that despite getting a 10% rise in his playing budget and releasing several proven players on good wages our manager has been unable to address the need for a centre forward in the HALF A YEAR since he got rid of our last quality forward. Maybe I should reward this sort of achievement with gushing praise and lots of 'I love you Gus' comments instead of wondering what the f*** the man has been doing. You can argue all you like, but even bloody WALSALL have just signed a proven striker. And that's Walsall. Absolutely no excuses why we have failed.

Is he better then Murray? If not would he have been happy to sit on the bench? you have been proven wrong time after time with your views on players surely time to give up trying to bad mouth Poyet

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Because everyone is after a proven striker and we are hardly the only team unable to sign a big name. We want the right player and we are not being held to ransom or spending money we don't have. If you are disapointed we havn't thrown money at players then I suggest you got and support Portsmouth or Southampton and see how long it lasts. This "I want it now" mentality is really worrying and what gets a lot of clubs in trouble. We have a great squad and should do well this year, after that is Falmer. Then we can start spending money we can afford. We have a chairman who has put £96 million of his own money in to secure our future longterm. He knows what he is doing with his money and he is waiting until Falmer comes along. We have an exciting young manager who has signed up for the long term. I am personally very excited about what's brewing at this club and am over the moon we are doing things right, in a sustainable, gradual way. Throwing mega money around isn't the way for long term success.

You really are a tedious bore.

And what's this bullshit about you being fairly restrained? You couldn't wait to stick your boot in to Poyet. Stop living in Championship Manager and get yourself into the real world.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here