Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norweigan striker signs

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Sam, can i just ask, where the f*** have you been for the last 10+ years? It's great to have an obsessive optimist on here for once!:clap2:

Well, I'm only seventeen, and recently discovered this nice place :) If I'd discovered it at a younger age I fear I would be scarred for life...:D

When you love a club, you want the best, you hope for the best and if something goes wrong, just look on the bright side, as the club will be with you forever, so by keeping optimistic, thinking about the club reminds you of happiness, and so Brighton=happiness.

Ergo, everything is good :thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well, I'm only seventeen, and recently discovered this nice place :) If I'd discovered it at a younger age I fear I would be scarred for life...:D

When you love a club, you want the best, you hope for the best and if something goes wrong, just look on the bright side, as the club will be with you forever,so by keeping optimistic, thinking about the club reminds you of happiness, and so Brighton=happiness.

Ergo, everything is good :thumbsup:

It's not long since a lot of us doubted this!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I thought I was the only one who was inexplicably excited about this signing and am fully expecting him to become a club legend.

I think it might be because he sounds like someone who would be amazing if you sign them on football manager

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I thought I was the only one who was inexplicably excited about this signing and am fully expecting him to become a club legend.

I think it might be because he sounds like someone who would be amazing if you sign them on football manager

That is so true! Like that Lauri Dalla Valle, now at Fulham! I think he is a brilliant find, and if we can keep him and train him up, he will be fantastic!!!

dude from norway

Aug 31, 2010
hello!

gooday! im from stord myself!. been playing football with him too! hes good, really good! and hes gone become a great player for you guys, im sure about that! he have played for teams like brann and haugesun in norway, who plays on the top level in norway, and both teams have been interested! he played for brann's youth team for a while where he was with em in a tournement where he became top scorer, and been training a little bit with haugesund aswell, were both of the top clubs thinks hes a really good talent and both team were interested to getting him over to their clubs

sorry for the bad english :p but have faith in him!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
gooday! im from stord myself!. been playing football with him too! hes good, really good! and hes gone become a great player for you guys, im sure about that! he have played for teams like brann and haugesun in norway, who plays on the top level in norway, and both teams have been interested! he played for brann's youth team for a while where he was with em in a tournement where he became top scorer, and been training a little bit with haugesund aswell, were both of the top clubs thinks hes a really good talent and both team were interested to getting him over to their clubs

Thanks for taking the time to come on :) Yes, I know a few of us are very excited about Torbjorn, and after what you have said, I am even more so :D Thanks for posting, and welcome to North Stand Chat

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Thanks for the post. Great to hear from someone who actually plays with the Torbedo. Could you tell us what his particular footballing strengths and weaknesses are please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here