Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norweigan striker signs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Underwhelmed but maybe this is one for the future who won't be rubbish, law of averages and all that.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I will do my nut if this is the 20 goal striker.

Surely given your superior and extensive knowledge of players from the continent you will be able to tell us how good he is?

Out of interest how long will you be giving this signing before deciding on his ability?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If disappointment was an Olympic sport, Brighton and Hove Albion would win gold every time.

Why? Not closed yet and we have done good business this transfer window. You really are a miserable little man

Surely given your superior and extensive knowledge of players from the continent you will be able to tell us how good he is?

Out of interest how long will you be giving this signing before deciding on his ability?

No, to be fair he will wait until he has come on for 20 minutes as sub and decide he is shit then.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
26 minutes or it's game over and we're not going anywhere this season. I've been willing not to stick the boot in until it's all over, but for the first time it really looks like nothing is happening.

I'm not hugely optimistic for this season myself, but...LuaLua is in, filling the left winger gap we've had, and this window isn't over yet either, who's to say we won't sign a striker that forms a good partnership with Murray/Barnes? Andf considering we got from hovering around relegation in December to 13th by May last year...surely if we're mid-table in December this time around and strengthen in the next window we can still make a push? I'm not deluded and thinking we're going to win the league, we could sign Robinho and still not do that, but the doom and gloom is a bit premature isn't it?

Our track record is shit on these sort of players and to be quite frank with you i'm pissed off with it.

Well, support someone else then. Battipiedi and Baz have been here from another continent, they are very young in a strange land with a COMPLETELY different style of football and hardly played any amount of time before you have decded to slag them off, do you not realise how pathetic that is. When i was in portugal, they were really nice lads and played quite well.

It is sometimes a few hours after window closes before a player is confirmed the FA are hugely busy today, so a player annoucement is sometimes mid evening don't forget

No but alot of BHA will be pissed off that we spunked the rest of our budget on this idiot.

so our 30 per cent budget was what in real money terms then? we spent all of our budget left on this young guy did we? tell me then expert .....what was the EXACT AMOUNT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here