Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** New striker - Confirmed - Leroy Lita **

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I ruddy hate Leroy Lita. When he was at Reading I was a barman and he was widely regarded as the stereotypical up himself footballer that went out of his way to show off his wealth when in town

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That'll do nicely. Can't believe he's still only 28. Wouldn't be surprised if we've also agreed a fee in advance if we'd like to sign him in Jan.

To a bit of Gary Glitter:

Leroy Lita
Leroy Lita
Leroy Lita's in out gang
Oh yeah

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Absolutely - it's just been AWFUL being an Albion fan over the last couple of years, hasn't it?

I meant in terms of getting a loan striker in, and the stream of bad news about injuries - as well you know. :rolleyes:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Pleased with this - I had thought before that he would be a good signing for us so will be interesting for me to see if I was right :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Great signing. He must be the first PROVEN goalscorer at this level we have signed. Well happy with this, it's would appear it's not all that complicated after all to sign a certain type of player.

How do you know how hard or easy it is? We don't know how long we've been attempting to sign him. We don't know anything about the competition we faced and we don't know anything about whether he was our first or third or tenth choice?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Has a taste for goals, so should do us good with his determination to be the leading light and being loved, but generally a bit of a bellend. I wonder much time we spend on getting players of the right calibre of character at the minute. I hope any signings we have long conversations with to learn the sort of person they are and how that fits into the way we want to play and spirit within the dressing room. Still, i'll be happy to see somebody fill that gap we currently have, and Lita ought to be willing to play as a wide front man when Ulloa comes back and if he proves himself worthy of a slightly longer stay.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Have you seen his twitter backdrop?

Lita.png

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnifico signing, well done the club

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The fact that we have singed Lita instead of someone like Adebayor shows a total lack of ambition from Bloom.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The fact that we have singed Lita instead of someone like Adebayor shows a total lack of ambition from Bloom.

I'd rather have Lita than Adebayor, never has a striker look less interested in playing football unless A) On loan to a BIG prem club and looking for a move or B) In the last year of a contract and looking for an improved deal...He is everything that is bad about Johnny Foreigner, playing in England. Thankfully there are not as many like him around now, as there were a few years ago.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'd rather have Lita than Adebayor, never has a striker look less interested in playing football unless A) On loan to a BIG prem club and looking for a move or B) In the last year of a contract and looking for an improved deal...He is everything that is bad about Johnny Foreigner, playing in England. Thankfully there are not as many like him around now, as there were a few years ago.

Don't you think he was joking?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here