Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** New striker - Confirmed - Leroy Lita **

albionite

May 20, 2009
Always liked Lita but will he be the answer, going to take him several games to get match fit. Hopefully he will be one of those players that hits the ground running.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Good news, because it could have been MUCH worse. Proven performer, let's hope he doesn't flop :)

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Happy with this for a few reasons.....

1, Proven at this level
2, A player we have a good chance of signing on a permanent deal should he impress
3, Will give 100% as he's playing for his future and a new club! unlike some players loaned out by Prem clubs

Welcome to the club Leroy

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Told you all back on the 9th September, I take it all back about my sometimes reliable source!!

09-09-2013, 08:28

Thread: New Striker Lined Up.
by Cullip4
Replies:276Views:42,393

Heard something from a sometimes reliable source that its Leroy Lita, has anyone else heard this?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
If his attitude and fitness are right, I think he's a good signing.

Certainly better than an untried youngster.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm more than happy with that. Exactly the type of player we need. Hope he is hungry enough though.

Could now do with signing a fox in the box to compliment him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He's got pretty established pedigree at this level. I was fully expecting someone much younger and untested or less heard of.

Likewise. It makes a pleasant change to have some good news; and hopefully he should do well at championship level.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Told you all back on the 9th September, I take it all back about my sometimes reliable source!!

09-09-2013, 08:28

Thread: New Striker Lined Up.
by Cullip4
Replies:276Views:42,393

Heard something from a sometimes reliable source that its Leroy Lita, has anyone else heard this?

What took them so long? :rant: :annoyed:

Barber and Burke OUT :jester:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Good, over 70% of those who voted on that poll that we wouldnt get one will now look like MASSIVE idiots :clap:

Seeing as the poll question was about getting a striker in time to play on Saturday, I'm not sure anyone looks like a MASSIVE idiot just yet.

Will you look like a MASSIVE idiot if he doesn't play?

Petty point-scoring aside... good signing I reckon - hopefully he is fit to play as we bloody need him. Hopefully Leo will be back ASAP, as the prospect of Lita playing off him in the classic big man / little man combo (with added flair) is delicious one :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here