Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** New striker - Confirmed - Leroy Lita **

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seeing as the poll question was about getting a striker in time to play on Saturday, I'm not sure anyone looks like a MASSIVE idiot just yet.

Will you look like a MASSIVE idiot if he doesn't play?

No, as he is available to play. So a striker was signed "in time to play on Saturday". Whether he does or not is immaterial.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wish i looked that unfit

Appears that Leroy was giving Kemy all the Pukka pies off his plate when they used to eat in the Swansea club canteen. :lol:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Great signing. He must be the first PROVEN goalscorer at this level we have signed. Well happy with this, it's would appear it's not all that complicated after all to sign a certain type of player.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Great signing. He must be the first PROVEN goalscorer at this level we have signed. Well happy with this, it's would appear it's not all that complicated after all to sign a certain type of player.

Having the will to do so helps, I guess.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think it was at Reading that he picked up the troublemaker label. Has moved around a lot and I am not sure he has the pace he had when he first broke through, but does have good upper body strength and could be a good hold up man, especially away from home.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

ARRRRGGGHHH! I AGREE WITH YOU*. I NEED A BLOOD TEST AND A LIE DOWN.

*Except your grammar which is reassuringly appalling.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
"Oscar Garcia admitted he is pleased to have finally added an extra attacker of Lita’s quality following the host of frustrating injuries." Fantastic confession wrung out of the manager by Adam Tighe.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Albion have completed the loan signing of Swansea City forward Leroy Lita, until 1st January 2014.

The striker will be available for Albion’s trip to Yeovil Town on Saturday, subject to international clearance.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/seagulls-land-lita-1117126.aspx#xTD0OyBr7YS0koeS.99

No, as he is available to play. So a striker was signed "in time to play on Saturday". Whether he does or not is immaterial.

The club are still saying subject to international clearance. Maybe the Welsh FA could actually get a move on this time?

Have we only got scouts in Wales?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The club are still saying subject to international clearance. Maybe the Welsh FA could actually get a move on this time?

Have we only got scouts in Wales?

International clearance - the Welsh FA - available for Saturday = forget it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The club took far, far too long to sign a striker and still need to sign cover for CMS. Still, happy with Lita. Well done Burke and co (finally).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here