Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** New striker - Confirmed - Leroy Lita **

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
F***king Wednesday reject we have signed now. We will soon be challenging the owls for relegation. Poyet wasn't wrong about hitting the ceiling. Last year bridge on loan this year lita.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He was a favourite at Reading and scored one of the most memorable goals I've ever seen against Palace as part of a comeback 3-2 win. It's at 2.35 in the video below. Amazing scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRoCaRrPlX4&feature=youtube_gdata

But on the downside a large part if his game is backing into defenders then falling down. And we've all seen his sex face and it ain't pretty.

It's the crack of dawn, Your either a postman Plake or you have young children which is it ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I miss 'flair'.

Not so long ago we flairnatics, would be flairrating, all new signings.

Now we just deflare everybody which is very unflairy.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I personally am a massive fan of his and even if we had paid £2m for his signature I'd be over the moon. The sort of player I think we've needed for a long time

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
happy with that, he'll do a job, fiesty little bugger too so should work well with Barn Door Barnes.....

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I personally am a massive fan of his and even if we had paid £2m for his signature I'd be over the moon. The sort of player I think we've needed for a long time

Totally agree with this. He was fantastic for reading a couple of years ago bit couldn't cut it in the premier league with them.

He is strong, powerful and quick. Exactly the type of striker we have been missing for a long long time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lita: "I received a call this morning..."

You know, that almost suggests he wasn't first choice and we were desperately trying to get someone/anyone...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here