Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro's Tweet

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I never knew he was so influential. But you're correct. If one player can cause so much destruction to his own team then we are probably better off without them. I'd keep all the others players though, they were clearly not to blame.

Thank you. You saved pointing out what a ridiculous use of stats to prove a nonsensical observation.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Both Navarro and Dicker need to move on now and find new clubs, which will probably mean them dropping down to League 1 level. It may be harsh but we need to be looking to sign better players than them if we are to make the play offs next year.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Thank you. You saved pointing out what a ridiculous use of stats to prove a nonsensical observation.

Ha ha. Nice one brown nose :thumbsup: I've already pointed out that I'm not laying blame at the feet of Dicker, just pointing out he was poor and perhaps having a weak link has a knock on effect.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am hoping Bloom shows a bit more of a long term view than getting rid based on a poor end of season run.

I am sure he will. But my point is about Gus NEEDING to improve the team, for more than his own ambitions. Clearly, the only way Gus Poyet will be leaving any time soon, is through his own choice when another club comes calling that he fancies.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Both Navarro and Dicker need to move on now and find new clubs, which will probably mean them dropping down to League 1 level. It may be harsh but we need to be looking to sign better players than them if we are to make the play offs next year.

There's another thread running which discusses Dicker who has another year left on his contract. He's only just come back from a major injury and Poyet rated him highly enough to get him straight back in the team. Once he's had a preseason to get properly fit again, then who knows how he will do in his final year. At worst he'll be a squad player on the bench. He won't be on massive wages.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ha ha. Nice one brown nose :thumbsup: I've already pointed out that I'm not laying blame at the feet of Dicker, just pointing out he was poor and perhaps having a weak link has a knock on effect.

You will think he is poor when you watch him with such biased eyes. I thought he linked up very well with Vicente and have already pointed out that he was one of those who actually tried to score at Barnsley which took a great save from Button to prevent us getting all 3 points. I'll leave you to your predjudices now.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
You will think he is poor when you watch him with such biased eyes. I thought he linked up very well with Vicente and have already pointed out that he was one of those who actually tried to score at Barnsley which took a great save from Button to prevent us getting all 3 points. I'll leave you to your predjudices now.

As the guy says - you really are a "brown nose"! You just cannot accept anybody saying anything less than 100% supportive of the Club, its Manager or any of the players. Take those rose tinted glasses off! Dicker was complete Gash at Barnsley, so were most o the rest of them. Barnsley were dire, and we were second best to them - get over it!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As the guy says - you really are a "brown nose"! You just cannot accept anybody saying anything less than 100% supportive of the Club, its Manager or any of the players. Take those rose tinted glasses off! Dicker was complete Gash at Barnsley, so were most o the rest of them. Barnsley were dire, and we were second best to them - get over it!

We didn't lose the game but gained an away point so not second best.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
There's another thread running which discusses Dicker who has another year left on his contract. He's only just come back from a major injury and Poyet rated him highly enough to get him straight back in the team. Once he's had a preseason to get properly fit again, then who knows how he will do in his final year. At worst he'll be a squad player on the bench. He won't be on massive wages.

He wasnt great before he got injured IMO. Came back and played the same way. Both out for me in a heartbeat!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Navarro is just a plodder like sparrow and dicker,these three must be released for us to progress,will be gutted if these get new contracts:nono:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Navarro is just a plodder like sparrow and dicker,these three must be released for us to progress,will be gutted if these get new contracts:nono:

I hope no-one tells you that both Dicker and Sparrow have another year on their contracts.

Woops. :jester:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Spot on and I can assure most that these are not championship players,look at the best sides in the championship and look at there midfield compared to ours,it's void of any creativity.If we're to compete we need strong skilful box to box midfielders,the goals you get from the dickers and navarro's of this world is nearly zero.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We were second best. They were by far the better team and, if they could score goals when they had the chance, would have won comfortably. We never even looked like we were going to score. We were simply dire.

You watched a different game to me. I thought the draw was a fair result and we could have nicked it without Buttons great save.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

The only good thing he did at Barnsley was that shot which forced a good save from the keeper - other than that he was giving the ball away all over the shop.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dicker has another year on his contract and I presume Bridcutt isn,t going anywhere. I would be amazed if Navarro is retained.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here