Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro's Tweet

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Not to happy today it seems

alan navarro ‏ [MENTION=13085]alan[/MENTION]navarro31
"[MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]9Strange: [MENTION=1277]joe[/MENTION]maskell [MENTION=13085]alan[/MENTION]navarro31 nav is shit. #sorrynav" I don't give a f**k wot u think #muppet
Collapse

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hardly surprising, is it?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Tough on Navs. He's a solid player and has a lot to offer. However, for a top six side not enough goals, pace or killer pass.

His holding/defensive position is in the spine of the side, along with the keeper, covering central defender, central midfielder and goalscoring striker. But even with five new players, I would have thought he would be in the top 25 for the Albion! If the player in his position is more athletic he can cover more ground.

One of his best moves was linking up with Craig Noone and crossing for Macca's winning goal against Sunderland.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Is Bailey really in contention? I thought he was immense down here the other week. Like Bridcutt but with a bit of bite, seemed to tidy up everything for Boro in midfield.

Nah he's just one of the ones we all got giddy about. (i did say "let's pretend" in my original post)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here