Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray Gone - Official Text

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a comforting thought for all those local businesses that were screwed by palace for them to be able to suddenly spend 10 grand a week on someone untried.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Hans Kraay has said it all. Anyone now claiming Murray is 'not all that' is being untrue to themselves. How many player ratings this season came back saying Murray was the difference between a 0-0 and a 0-1 squeeky bum win? He won us a lot of points and make our run in comfortable.

Let's not kid ourselves - Palace have got themselves a bargain, whether it's was so wise for them to pile pressure on him and themselves by committing to an expensive contract will be interesting to see.

As long as we keep Benno(???) I think we'll be ok and find some other hungry team players who will appreciate the great service from Benno, Dicker, Bridcutt, Greer.

Long live the Gus.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Interesting quote by the Argus...

"Murray will move as a Bosman free agent after Albion opted not to match the offer being made by their rivals."

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I just hope that he still has to visit the training ground to drop off kit or pick up his possesions as I have a feeling this might happen to coincide with Oatway and Cullip's Baseball in the Community practice session

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
"Murray added, "Unfortunately we have been unable to reach agreement, but I want to leave on amicable terms, after what has been a very successful and enjoyable part of my career." "

:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He's gone to our arch-rivals. What do you expect people to say about the money-grabbing northern c unt? Oh well, Glenn...no hard feelings...I don't think so.

Yeah. It's just a few people on the internet. Tell you what. I'll bounce that comment when he comes down to Falmer and has 19,500 or so people booing him and calling him a wanker. I'll make a prediction that it completely trumps any abuse that McGleish, Hammond and Harding ever got by a sizeable margin.

He could have gone anywhere at all but he picked our arch-rivals. He knows how we feel about them.

Agreed.

I would like to take Glenn to the Hikers Rest for a pint so the locals can really let him know what they think of him moving to Palace (if that proves to be true). Im sure they would "welcome" him with open arms.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has NO chance of it being "amicable" from most fans viewpoint if he chooses Palace or Southampton.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If it is Palace he ends up at, I predict a mysterious inury preventing him from playing when the visit The Amex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shame, would have been nice if he'd stayed. Without him we wouldn't have won league 1, and we may not have started at the Amex in the Championship which would have been a big deal (even Gus could have gone), so...

Thank you Glenn and good luck.

Even if he plays for Palace, I shall remember him for helping us to the title and the start of a great future at the Amex.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The most annoying thing about this is that he will DEFINITELY score for Palace against us. Bound to.

f***ing ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here