Votes: 178 84.8%
  • other

Votes: 32 15.2%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Look just because you have shagged my aunt, sister, mother, niece and Nan there is no need to get personal!
:lolol: :lolol:

Actually I would suggest that Palarse fans should hate Bromley Town, look who manages it, possibly their best ever chairman !

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
reason i hate palace is being bought up supporting brighton and having the piss taken out of me practically everyday by palarse and millwank fans (i hate millwall as well) i'm proud to be albion so do't mind that much but the hatred just built up. It ws never brainwashed into me by mt dad. i support brighton cos of him but other than that he has very little impact on teams i like/dislike

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
bhaexpress said:

Actually I would suggest that Palarse fans should hate Bromley Town, look who manages it, possibly their best ever chairman !

its just bromley FC not bromley town apparently. the goalkeeper shouted at my mate for getting it wrong when we went to watch bromley v slough a couple years back so we just stood with the slough fans and sang their random songs at him ... good times

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bhaexpress said:

Old Mark Goldcrook what a character eh?! :D

This has made quite interesting reading this thread, i mean how on earth anyone can feel angst towards Orient is beyond me, its like saying you hate Fulham!!

:lol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
london_seagull said:
reason i hate palace is being bought up supporting brighton and having the piss taken out of me practically everyday by palarse and millwank fans (i hate millwall as well) i'm proud to be albion so do't mind that much but the hatred just built up. It ws never brainwashed into me by mt dad. i support brighton cos of him but other than that he has very little impact on teams i like/dislike

And all power to you for being proud to support your club fella (i don't understand why or how you can but good luck to you anyhow)

;) :bowdown:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
SJ's Love Monkey said:
And all power to you for being proud to support your club fella (i don't understand why or how you can but good luck to you anyhow)

;) :bowdown:

cheers mate, i've gotta be proud, brightons in my blood, i would follow us even if we were in conference south with bromley :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
SJ's Love Monkey said:
its like saying you hate Fulham!!

:lol:

Funny you shoud say that...........................

:jester:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
SJ's Love Monkey said:
It seems to me that Brighton fans feel they HAVE to hate Palace because they are Brighton fans! How can any Brighton fan under 25 hate Palace?

:D ;)

Actually, not many old blokes above 45 hate Palace. We had no real rivalry with Palace until the mid-70s. Fans in the 60s would have been bemused at the idea that Palace were our biggest rivals.

It's partly for that reason that I can never buy into this idea that we should 'hate' Palace - it's an artificially created rivalry by more recent Brighton supporters. Portsmouth and, er Fulham were seen as much bigger rivals before then.

I have a lot of time for clubs like Palace, local clubs that maintain a fan-base despite the competing claims of bigger clubs close by. The two teams I hate the most are Manure and Chelski - no other teams come close to them.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Gwylan said:
Actually, not many old blokes above 45 hate Palace. We had no real rivalry with Palace until the mid-70s. Fans in the 60s would have been bemused at the idea that Palace were our biggest rivals.

It's partly for that reason that I can never buy into this idea that we should 'hate' Palace - it's an artificially created rivalry by more recent Brighton supporters. Portsmouth and, er Fulham were seen as much bigger rivals before then.

I have a lot of time for clubs like Palace, local clubs that maintain a fan-base despite the competing claims of bigger clubs close by. The two teams I hate the most are Manure and Chelski - no other teams come close to them.

To be fair Gwylan Palace don't seem to be very popular with many on here!

:D

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Gwylan said:

To be fair Palace are very lucky in that respect because geographically the only clubs that you could call nearby are Millwall and Charlton, so Palace have got pretty lucky when compared to say QPR who have Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford on their doorstep.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:
To be fair Palace are very lucky in that respect because geographically the only clubs that you could call nearby are Millwall and Charlton, so Palace have got pretty lucky when compared to say QPR who have Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford on their doorstep.
We don`t hate Charlton or Millwall we pity them!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: I don't take it personally Buzz as i said i KNOW why i don't like Brighton, i just don't know how the younger generation of fans can actually say they do, it must be brainwashed into them by their old man mate!

;)

my 2 boys hate Palace 'cause I've brainwashed em bloody well. Too well actually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here