Votes: 178 84.8%
  • other

Votes: 32 15.2%

• Total voters

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Arsenal - Hate the french side
Spurs - We should be beating teams like Brighton attitude.
Chelsea - Bullies
Reading - Just hate them
Swindon - This time its personal

Palace - I am quite fond of now..to many pals whom support them.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
i hate :

palace and all other london clubs both league and non league
pompey
bournemouth
southampton
Gillingham
reading
liverpool
and all other league 1 teams except brighton of course
not forgetting lewes, crawley and eastbourne

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I Hate, Ar5ena1, West Ham, Chelsea, Celtic, Palace & Portsmouth.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Paul McShane will always be a footballing god and Albion legend

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hate Chelsea more. Abromavich has ruined football with his billions.

(My flatmate's scowelling at me at the mo ??? )
yeah cause no other club has ever spent any money have they ? man utd got rooney, ronaldo, vidic , van der sar , evra , ji sung, carrick,ferdinand,anderson, nani and tevez for f***ing free didnt they ?any other f***ing bandwagons you want to jump on ? twat :tosser:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Said it here before. Palace? how can anyone "Hate" them, I mean come on. They play in a harlequin/jester outfit, and have a ludicrous orange chairman who looks like the singer out of Def Leppard, their ground is shit, their fans are fickle and their team bus is an old Ambulance with a butane stove and some sleeping bags on the floor.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn to simply pity them, I mean that genuinely, imagine their faces next time we play them and the Brighton fans, to a one, stand up with sad little faces and chant "Aaaah, poor you"

We could all have a collection of old burberry caps and stone island jumpers which we could dispense in a soup kitchen stylee outside Selhurst and T Shirts with "Keep Palace Funny" on them.

If we get this right comic releif next year could see Lenny Henry and Bonio throwing custard pies on the centre circle whilst lidl vouchers rain from the sky like in the Mexico worl cup.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Said it here before. Palace? how can anyone "Hate" them, I mean come on. They play in a harlequin/jester outfit, and have a ludicrous orange chairman who looks like the singer out of Def Leppard, their ground is shit, their fans are fickle and their team bus is an old Ambulance with a butane stove and some sleeping bags on the floor.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn to simply pity them, I mean that genuinely, imagine their faces next time we play them and the Brighton fans, to a one, stand up with sad little faces and chant "Aaaah, poor you"

We could all have a collection of old burberry caps and stone island jumpers which we could dispense in a soup kitchen stylee outside Selhurst and T Shirts with "Keep Palace Funny" on them.

If we get this right comic releif next year could see Lenny Henry and Bonio throwing custard pies on the centre circle whilst lidl vouchers rain from the sky like in the Mexico worl cup.
I'd find it a lot easier to pity them if we weren't playing at a running track, playing in a division lower than them for the past 20 years, averaging a little bit more than 40% of their average home gate and didn't have a clown in charge.

Three more years and I might re-visit your post because this club is a joke at the moment.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'd find it a lot easier to pity them if we weren't playing at a running track, playing in a division lower than them for the past 20 years, averaging a little bit more than 40% of their average home gate and didn't have a clown in charge.

Three more years and I might re-visit your post because this club is a joke at the moment.

Exactly mate. Id rather laugh at someone else for a change.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

If that hadn't come from a bloke supporting Brighton that would be quite funny, but as you do how you can ridicule a club like Palace without laughing is quite something. Well done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here