• Crystal Palace

Votes: 178 84.8%
  • other

Votes: 32 15.2%

• Total voters

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Excellent thread. I need a refreshing reminder every now and again of how lucky i am not to support the scum.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
god i f***ing hate palace, i feel so lucky that even though i was brought up with palace as my local 'team' my dad helped me see the light and followthe greatest team on earth and follow my sussex heritage :albion: :albion:

BHAFC, Sussex cricket, eastbourne eagles

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
1. Palace.
2. Pompey.

The rest I only really hate when we're actually playing them.
I actually feel the red mist coming down at the mere sight of one of those twats from Surrey.

As for Pompey. Where were they when they were shit?

People walking round Brighton in a Pompey shirt? "Your next bandwagon will be arriving in approximately 2 years time....whichever Prem outfit you decide are the latest thing!". Now f*** off!

:angry:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
That night in Oct 05 will probably survive forever in my memory. We beat the scurvy scum and The Captain won £1,000 into the bargain. Straight up, me shipmates.

Them lug-eared landlubbers from Smellworse Pork took a spanking and so did the missus when The Captain's whisky-soaked torso slouched through the cabin door.:smokin:

Palace are the only real rivals, me hearties.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know I should hate Palace and I do when we are in the same league as them but it's really hard to hate a team that you've only played 4 times in 15 odd years :(

Andy the turk

Jan 12, 2007
Didim Altinkum/Turkey
For me it will be

Palace .............because i am Brighton

Leicester..........because i lived there and how they treated MA

Orient .............because they are scum

Watford...........because good day out results always dissopointing

Leeds ...........because they are a big club:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Frutos said:
Oh I most definitely am, and I love it when we beat Palarse of course, but there are other clubs I hate more.

In the grand scheme of things, Palace are too inconsequential to waste time hating.

:lol: Priceless coming from a Brighton fan :lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actual HATRED then Charlton (as I have said before John Robinson stitch up)

But yes its nice to beat palace and they are our rivals and its nice to get one over on them. But HATRED no.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
It seems to me that Brighton fans feel they HAVE to hate Palace because they are Brighton fans! How can any Brighton fan under 25 hate Palace? As some bloke said earlier you have played us 4 times in 2 decades so as with Palace fans in the same age bracket they just don't get the rivalry. Old gits like me hate your guts but we remember the good old days!

:D ;)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I dont actually "hate" palace as I have many mates who are palace fans, its just rivallry thats all. maybe 20 years ago,!!

Again I dont actually hate anyone, being on the south coast, you are not near enough any teams to really get involved in that, like say West Brom and Wolves who are 10 miles apart, or City and United, Forest and County, Arsenal and Spurs, Plymouth and Exeter......plus its a bit daft having a rival that is so much better than you that you never get to play them.

At a push, I dislike West Ham most, but that goes back to bad experiences in the 70's and 80's.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Strange one for me. Palace is the biggest game and the one I want to win more than any other, plus I have a few Palace supporting friends, but I actually hate Portsmouth more. I know I'm not supposed to, but I just do. I hardly know any Pompey fans though - not surprising when you see the state of the average Fratton-visiting tosser.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Simster said:
Strange one for me. Palace is the biggest game and the one I want to win more than any other, plus I have a few Palace supporting friends, but I actually hate Portsmouth more. I know I'm not supposed to, but I just do. I hardly know any Pompey fans though - not surprising when you see the state of the average Fratton-visiting tosser.

That is my point Simster you say i know i am not 'supposed' to. It seems its a compulsory act to hate Palace if you follow Brighton even if you don't know why!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
SJ's Love Monkey said:
That is my point Simster you say i know i am not 'supposed' to. It seems its a compulsory act to hate Palace if you follow Brighton even if you don't know why!

I've got many a reason to HATE the SCUM :censored:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
In the 70's I remember pompey being hated just as much as Palace. Then after that match Orient joined our list of hated clubs.
For me personaly Coventry are my most hated club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here