Votes: 178 84.8%
  • other

Votes: 32 15.2%

• Total voters

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Here's my top ten and my reasons:-

1. Palarse - Amazing how many other teams fans I speak to who share our dislike of them. Millwall, Charlton, Gillingham, AFC Wimbledon, Man U. Can't think why...Ooh Ahh Cantona!!!
2. Watford - Bunch of in-bred f*ckers who treated us like animals in 1984. Plus Elton John!
3. Chelsea - Owners are wankers, players are wankers and their supporters should be put back into London Zoo where they belong. Also, they'll be playing in League 2 when the Russki decides to pull his money out of the club!
4. Brazil national team - Here we go again, another World Cup which all the BBC commentators are going to go on about how good Brazil are...Well if they were that F*cking good, how come they've only one the world cup twice in nearly 35 years and no, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho aren't THAT good and neither was Zico!
5. Arsenal - Look at me I think i'm cool because I support Arsenal. next week i'll support Tottenham because I like their 07/08 more than Arsenal's. Shut up little boy!
6. Orient - :lolol: OK, I don't hate them anymore, I just feel pity for them!
7. Notts County - 1991..grrr
8. Middlesbrough - I just cannot bring myself to like Middlesbrough. Even when I'm watching their games as a neutral - I just find it really difficult to cheer them on...I think it's down to the fact we never beat them.
9. Pompey - Hello - I'm Fred Dineage
10. Cardiff - Yes, the pride of Wales. If your that proud to be welsh and hate the english that much, f*ck off out of the English leagues.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Zico was awesome

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I cannot believe that people on here have voted 'other' :angry:

PALARSE ARE ENEMY NUMBER 1, NO OTHER TEAM SHOULD COME CLOSE :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
supaseagull said:
NO - He, like most Brazillians, was overrated and had good players around him. Now George Best was awesome!

I saw Zico at Wembley take England apart one evening game way back when......

superb player

What about Socrates, falco, Eder?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
I saw Zico at Wembley take England apart one evening game way back when......

superb player

What about Socrates, falco, Eder?

Falco was crap at tottenham :dunce:

Seriously though, Socrates I agree with and Eder would have been a great player had he have not been such a naughty boy off the pitch. You've also got to remember that Eder was only really good for one world cup and didn't even get into the squad in 86.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
supaseagull said:

1. Palarse - Amazing how many other teams fans I speak to who share our dislike of them. Millwall, Charlton, Gillingham, AFC Wimbledon, Man U. Can't think why...Ooh Ahh Cantona!!!

And its amazing that two of those shitty little clubs Chortleton and Wimbledum wouldn't be in existence now if Palace hadn't have let them play at Selhurst Park. yes they paid us rent but i didn't see any other clubs chomping at the bit to save their sorry arses.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
SJ's Love Monkey said:
And its amazing that two of those shitty little clubs Chortleton and Wimbledum wouldn't be in existence now if Palace hadn't have let them play at Selhurst Park. yes they paid us rent but i didn't see any other clubs chomping at the bit to save their sorry arses.
It annoys me when the clowns fans use that as an excuse to muscle in on the Palace rivalry. f*** off you trainspotters, your 500 away supporters at the Goldstone (RIP) were singing "we hate Palace" in the early 80s, long before you moved to the Croydon dump.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
supaseagull said:

Some say Wimbledon aren't in existence anymore.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Simster said:
It annoys me when the clowns fans use that as an excuse to muscle in on the Palace rivalry. f*** off you trainspotters, your 500 away supporters at the Goldstone (RIP) were singing "we hate Palace" in the early 80s, long before you moved to the Croydon dump.

Mate the last time they played us a couple of years back they brough 1,200 to Selhurst Park. Nothing more needs to be said about them

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SJ's Love Monkey said:
It seems to me that Brighton fans feel they HAVE to hate Palace because they are Brighton fans! How can any Brighton fan under 25 hate Palace? As some bloke said earlier you have played us 4 times in 2 decades so as with Palace fans in the same age bracket they just don't get the rivalry. Old gits like me hate your guts but we remember the good old days!

:D ;)

history, SJ, history. That's why. Take it as a compliment. It's not personal :wave:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Buzzer said:
history, SJ, history. That's why. Take it as a compliment. It's not personal :wave:

:lolol: I don't take it personally Buzz as i said i KNOW why i don't like Brighton, i just don't know how the younger generation of fans can actually say they do, it must be brainwashed into them by their old man mate!

;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
SJ's Love Monkey said:
My boy hates Brighton and Millwall and i just don't know why! :D

Inbreeding is a terrible thing :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here