Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mccormack in talks

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think he's suggesting a new signing is due soon ???

Its now a 2 horse race between us and Huddersfield to sign RM , he has already had a look around The Amex (couple of weeks ago) but I will be gutted if CMS goes to Leeds as a swap deal.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think I'd take a swap deal with CMS tbh, McCormack is younger and scored almost double CMS's tally in a worse team. Even if he is a bit of a twat.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
In total McCormack has made 139 apps in the championship scoring 45 goals, that's a goal every 3.08 games. CMS has made 88 apps, scoring 19 goals, that's a goal every 4.63 games.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not being rude but how did you find out it was now between us and Huddersfield?

I cannot reveal too much but one of the clubs interested in him have been outbid according to my source.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
How about Varney to Leeds, McCormack to Hudds and Rhodes to Btn. Probably not, but after a bad day I like to dream.

McCormack is being brought down to Brighton by Palace - they show them around the city and then say " Selhurst is just up the road " :D

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Its now a 2 horse race between us and Huddersfield to sign RM , he has already had a look around The Amex (couple of weeks ago) but I will be gutted if CMS goes to Leeds as a swap deal.

So is this fact or one of your made up ones ?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Simply untrue. McCormack will be a Palace player, our chairmen have all but confirmed it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Simply untrue. McCormack will be a Palace player, our chairmen have all but confirmed it.

Chairmen......love it lol.....Why is he taking so long to sign then?...You lot thought this was done weeks ago, or was that before he was shown round the Amex?....Croydon or Brighton,,uuummmm that's a tough one.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I don't know about that , but we have a chance has have a few clubs .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So there is NO CHANCE he won't sign for another club?

Of course there's a chance. It's just not a very big one. He will probably be a Palace player.

Brighton have held no talks with McCormack. That is a fact.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here