Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mccormack in talks

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I don't see how he'd fit into our team, unless CMS was to leave, which I really don't want to happen

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
There is nothing in this rumour. The only thing stopping the Palace deal happening is that Leeds haven't yet signed Luke Varney from Pompey. McCormack has agreed terms with Palace, a fee has been agreed with Leeds, but they are waiting for Varney to come in (expected to be very soon).

Ross is an Eagle :)

I've heard that Huddersfield are in for him aswell and their fans seen pretty confident that "Rosco" will join them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
2 Seasons has been a near on 20 goal a season man in this league so has it in his locker
2 Season has been a flop in this league so has that in his locker

5ft 9

You'd fancy Poyet to get him back to banging in 20 again

Think we are down the peking order on this one (if we are in for him at all) , certainly been going on for weeks of where he is going.

Not sure I can see it happening anytime soon be it to us or another

I'd be suprised if we got him but I'd also be happy

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Don't need him, not the striker we are after but I would take him anyway to see the palace reaction.

Cue hundreds of "we never wanted him that much", "you paid over the odds", "his wages will bankrupt you", "what will you do when Bloom walks", "he's overrated" etc etc etc from the Palace fans who spend more time on here than at Selhurst.

If it happens. Which it won't.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
There is nothing in this rumour. The only thing stopping the Palace deal happening is that Leeds haven't yet signed Luke Varney from Pompey. McCormack has agreed terms with Palace, a fee has been agreed with Leeds, but they are waiting for Varney to come in (expected to be very soon).

Ross is an Eagle :)
You do talk some shit

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Think we are down the peking order on this one (if we are in for him at all)
a bit non-committal - don't DUCK the question...!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't see how he'd fit into our team, unless CMS was to leave, which I really don't want to happen
One of them would play and one would sit on the bench, or both would play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here