Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mccormack in talks

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
This post has made my night , priceless , an absolute gem .

Aren't you a Palace fan? If so, how can you deny that the way we play isn't similar to them 3 teams? I'm not saying we are anywhere near as good as playing like them but I'm saying it's the same style of play that we are trying to achieve.

Just like a few teams in League 1 like to 'hoof' the ball, it doesn't mean they're anyway near as good as Stoke now does it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Aren't you a Palace fan? If so, how can you deny that the way we play isn't similar to them 3 teams? I'm not saying we are anywhere near as good as playing like them but I'm saying it's the same style of play.

Just like a few teams in League 1 like to 'hoof' the ball, it doesn't mean they're anyway near as good as Stoke now does it.

Can you tell me how we play like them and please don't say simply 'because we pass a lot'.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Aren't you a Palace fan? If so, how can you deny that the way we play isn't similar to them 3 teams? I'm not saying we are anywhere near as good as playing like them but I'm saying it's the same style of play that we are trying to achieve.

So your not saying your as good as them but aspire to be as good ? Ok I think I've got it , sort of .

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can you tell me how we play like them and please don't say simply 'because we pass a lot'.

How about Possession play? Patient play? Playing out from the back? Playing with attacking full backs? Splitting center backs? quick short passing? to feet? along the floor? Most importantly of all, all of the above to be done with maximum FLAIR!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Where did I say we play like them?

I said our style of play is similar.

Not our ability of football is as good or our ability is similar ....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You really need to get out more.

Palace fan or not, if spending all your night on a rivals message board makes "your night" then you're pretty pathetic.

Now, tootle off back to your caravan, theres a good boy!

I've been out just got in , I try to limit my time on here as it upsets some of you , but posts like that just draw me back . A gem of a statement .

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I've been out just got in , I try to limit my time on here as it upsets some of you , but posts like that just draw me back . A gem of a statement .

Been a few weeks now since McCormack was supposedly signing? Thought he had signed a contract, the fee was agreed and it was to be announced on a certain day?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
how about possession play? Patient play? Playing out from the back? Playing with attacking full backs? Splitting center backs? Quick short passing? To feet? Along the floor? Most importantly of all, all of the above to be done with maximum flair!

ole !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Been a few weeks now since McCormack was supposedly signing? Thought he had signed a contract, the fee was agreed and it was to be announced on a certain day?

Stop changing the subject . As for McCormack ? Who knows its dragged on too long now .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Stop changing the subject . As for McCormack ? Who knows its dragged on too long now . Sorry double post .

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Stop changing the subject . As for McCormack ? Who knows its dragged on too long now . Sorry double post .

It's hardly changing the subject considering the thread is actually about Ross McCormack.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why would we even consider doing business with dirty Leeds don't we remember the Harding debacle?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would be a class signing and would give us a nice opportunity to have a hearty laugh at Palace, which would be a decent bonus.
Wouldn't go reading anything into this rumour just yet though.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
There is nothing in this rumour. The only thing stopping the Palace deal happening is that Leeds haven't yet signed Luke Varney from Pompey. McCormack has agreed terms with Palace, a fee has been agreed with Leeds, but they are waiting for Varney to come in (expected to be very soon).

Ross is an Eagle :)

Dec 29, 2011
Oooo! I got a song for him. Get this, it's to the tune of....wait for it....this is brand new and original... 2Unlimted's No Limit/Nogan song from 20 years ago!

Mc-Mc, Mc-Mc-Mc-Mc, Mc-Mc-Mc-Mc, Mc-Mc-McCormack.

What about ... do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do ROSS - M - COR - MAC

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
How about Possession play? Patient play? Playing out from the back? Playing with attacking full backs? Splitting center backs? quick short passing? to feet? along the floor? Most importantly of all, all of the above to be done with maximum FLAIR!

this, though isn't an important part change of pace? Try and break initially but if we can't, then steady tippy tappy till create an oportunity to suddenly change it up really fast and direct, short, on the deck, passes through the gap or down the channel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here