Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mccormack in talks

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Of course there's a chance. It's just not a very big one. He will probably be a Palace player.

Brighton have held no talks with McCormack. That is a fact.

Oh good I like statements like these.

Good luck buddy you're gonna look like an utter cock in a weeks time if Rosco signs for BHA!!!

Of course there's a chance. It's just not a very big one. He will probably be a Palace player.

Brighton have held zero talks with McCormack. That is a fact.

Palace finished 7 places and ten points below the Albion last season and our average home attendance was over 20k , something you haven't done in this league since the late 1970's. Recently you have entered into two administrations the last one leaving two ambulance services thousands of pounds in debt. Thems facts.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So McCormack has gone from definitely a Palace player to probably a Palace player within 12 minutes, maybe there is something in this rumour, with the chances of him signing for Palace are sinking fast there must be something else going on?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Because Brighton haven't had a bid accepted. Unless of course you've held illegal talks with him.

But isn't fishy from Grimsby Itk ? He's got sources and everything .

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Because Brighton haven't had a bid accepted. Unless of course you've held illegal talks with him.

So if you haven't had a bid accepted it's a fact you have not spoken to someone?..Have Palace had a bid accepted then? If so what was it 2bob and Murray thrown in?....I think you will find, if McCormack does sign for us, we will not be the ones having any bids accepted, more like we will be accepting one from Leeds.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So if you haven't had a bid accepted it's a fact you have not spoken to someone?..Have Palace had a bid accepted then? If so what was it 2bob and Murray thrown in?....I think you will find, if McCormack does sign for us, we will not be the ones having any bids accepted, more like we will be accepting one from Leeds.

We have had a bid accepted. Leeds are signing their replacement (Varney) before they let him leave. We are in "very advanced talks"

Source: CPFC2010

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I wouldn't worry about it palace fans I'm sure good old russy boy will be yours as you say. Just a few on here trying to wind you up.

With that signing I'm sure your destined for big things.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We have had a bid accepted. Leeds are signing their replacement (Varney) before they let him leave. We are in "very advanced talks"

The old "very advanced talks" quote.....that's just to shut you lot up...McCormack will not be a Palace player next season,get used to it.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Seriously? I.... wh.....ju...... whatever.

Ah bless, you are so desperate for this signing to happen its a little embarrassing now. IF he does sign for you, you'd will be orgasmically over the moon however if in the unlikely event he signed for us the general feeling would be underwhelming as quite frankly I would expect us to be looking at far better players given our signings to date. Get over yourself Seaside, you don't actually know any facts you are just repeating what Kim Il Parish is feeding you and acting like a little lapdog, open your eyes fella.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The two Macs up front would be amazing. Holroyd to return to make it the perfect transfer window!

It will be interesting to see how McSmudger plays this coming season, will he adapt to Gus football or carry on running around like a headless chicken

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Just got back from the pub and overheard a bloke calling him 'McCormorant'. So...good sauces and all that.

cormorant_adult_300_tcm9-139759_v4.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

So how does that prove he's virtually a Palace player? It just sounds like your board is preparing the ground for a comical piece of mock outrage when a better club with a proper stadium and some fans comes in for him and offers more wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here