Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon on the phone-in

Brap

Feb 1, 2006
the full harris said:
No, I decided he was the worst player last season mate.

What in all ten games... Glad to see you give the players a chance to settle in.

How can you believe he is our worst player?? Honestly - do you not watch the rest of our team?

Still can't get over the fact you boo him.. Pathetic.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Do you think it is annoying the strikers in the team they are playing behind to midfielders?

I agree about Carole, playing up front takes away the most creative player on the pitch.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Brap said:
What in all ten games... Glad to see you give the players a chance to settle in.

How can you believe he is our worst player?? Honestly - do you not watch the rest of our team?

Still can't get over the fact you boo him.. Pathetic.

Who was our worst player then?!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Brap said:

How can you believe he is our worst player??
He's slow, he can't shoot, pass, dribble, or control a ball.

Other than that he's alright, he's quite good at being tall.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
He's slow, he can't shoot, pass, dribble, or control a ball.

Other than that he's alright, he's quite good at being tall.

And black, don't forget black.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
KinkyNormanBaker said:
I agree about Carole, playing up front takes away the most creative player on the pitch.

I was actually demonstrating in my little piece to camera that even when Carole plays up front he is better than McCammon.

He is however better in midfield, but the point really is that we have 4 better players (6 if you include OGH and Joe Gatting potentially) who are better in the one and ONLY position McCammon can play in.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Rougvie said:
I was actually demonstrating in my little piece to camera that even when Carole plays up front he is better than McCammon.

He is however better in midfield, but the point really is that we have 4 better players (6 if you include OGH and Joe Gatting potentially) who are better in the one and ONLY position McCammon can play in.

But are any of them better at supermarket duties?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Rougvie said:

Sorry much how i dont rate Mccammon he is a better striker than Carole and to claim Carole is better is laughable.

Brap

Feb 1, 2006
the full harris said:
Who was our worst player then?!

I don't really care to be honest... other than the fact that I don't think it was McCammon.

I think anyone who concludes that a new signing is the worst player IN THE SQUAD after 5 months in a new team, and then 5 months plagued by two operations is just being silly.

As I said - no wonder the players don't enjoy it, noone gives em a chance apart from Butters and a select few. Some people should try getting behind the TEAM instead of their favourites. Brighton and Hove Albion will be here forever, the players won't.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
But are any of them better at supermarket duties?

You know something Piers, I am really trying hard to rise myself above all the name calling that goes on in here, I find it so very plastic.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Brap said:
I don't really care to be honest... other than the fact that I don't think it was McCammon.

I think anyone who concludes that a new signing is the worst player IN THE SQUAD after 5 months in a new team, and then 5 months plagued by two operations is just being silly.

As I said - no wonder the players don't enjoy it, noone gives em a chance apart from Butters and a select few. Some people should try getting behind the TEAM instead of their favourites. Brighton and Hove Albion will be here forever, the players won't.

Not with the current manager....

Brap

Feb 1, 2006
KinkyNormanBaker said:
Not with the current manager....

Inclined to agree... but still - that doesnt excuse the fact we just turn on our own and fail to make even a sorry excuse for an atmosphere at our home games.

Brap

Feb 1, 2006
Uncle Buck said:
No come on, you said he was not the worst player, so back that up, who was it?

Why are you so fascinated by who I think our worst player is?

Why not focus on something more positive. Nothing constructive comes from saying, say "Turienzo is the worst player in our squad" ;)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Brap said:
Why are you so fascinated by who I think our worst player is?

Why not focus on something more positive. Nothing constructive comes from saying, say "Turienzo is the worst player in our squad" ;)

I am intrigued to know how it is, because if it is not McCammon then it would surely be Molango, but oh no he played less games than McCammon, so it cannot be him or maybe Yeldell, but heh he played less games than Trolley as well.

If it was not for the shite we had turn out for us at Gillingham, McCammon would easily fall into the list of 10 worst strikers ever at this club.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brap said:
Inclined to agree... but still - that doesnt excuse the fact we just turn on our own and fail to make even a sorry excuse for an atmosphere at our home games.

I got the impression that most people were resigned to us being already down. There was f*** all atmosphere last nite.

The few chants that started up soon died down.

Maybe we should get D'Urso to ref every match to really get the crowd going.

Maybe he is our 12th man??

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I got the impression that most people were resigned to us being already down. There was f*** all atmosphere last nite.

The few chants that started up soon died down.

Maybe we should get D'Urso to ref every match to really get the crowd going.

Maybe he is our 12th man??

We all know what was missing last night. Rochdale has a lot to answer for, what with not organising a protest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here