Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon on the phone-in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I got the impression that most people were resigned to us being already down. There was f*** all atmosphere last nite.

The few chants that started up soon died down.

Maybe we should get D'Urso to ref every match to really get the crowd going.

Maybe he is our 12th man??

nah its cos I wasn't allowed to sing!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Brap

Feb 1, 2006
Uncle Buck said:
I am intrigued to know how it is, because if it is not McCammon then it would surely be Molango, but oh no he played less games than McCammon, so it cannot be him or maybe Yeldell, but heh he played less games than Trolley as well.

If it was not for the shite we had turn out for us at Gillingham, McCammon would easily fall into the list of 10 worst strikers ever at this club.

Surely CKR, Robinson and Turienzo would be in that list aswell then??

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
But the first two seem to be untouchable, If Leon had got up to the antics that ckr did on the pitch last night he would have been flamed.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
KinkyNormanBaker said:
But the first two seem to be untouchable, If Leon had got up to the antics that ckr did on the pitch last night he would have been flamed.

Get over it, Leon has gone.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Brap said:

I think with Kazim-Richards he will come good, whether that is with us I do not know. The fact that his game does not seem to be developing is a worry. Robinson, no idea. I think this board has a lot to answer for as he was built up to be the next big thing and that has had happened. He does have the ability to get in front of defences, but seems shot shy, which again brings coaching into question. Turienzo, well that one is looking a costly mistake, his lack of first touch is a worry (although he can not criticise Mayo in English). However all 3 you have listed were untried raw players. McCammon has been around a bit and has constantly been shit.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brap said:

Not CKR as hes scored 5 goals this season. Not great but not bad when you consider we don't have someone else who has bagged 5 and who is still with us.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Was this the quickest thread to 100/200 posts? There must be stats on this kind of thing. Who's the NSC Opta Index guru? Trolley-gate seems to have caught the imagination.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Brap,

Come on, it doesn't matter, just tell us who you think our worst player was? Wasn't sure if you were trying to tell us it was Turienzo with the winking face? If so, on what basis? - he's played less games than McCammon.

I don't slag off any player at games other than McCammon and he rarely plays so I don't see what big difference it is making. I want McCammon to leave the club, hence why I boo him, because I find it insulting to myself as a supporter that I am partly financing his pathetic contribution.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tooting Gull said:
Was this the quickest thread to 100/200 posts? There must be stats on this kind of thing. Who's the NSC Opta Index guru? Trolley-gate seems to have caught the imagination.
The games threads win handsomely. Family fortunes, tGC's Commodore 64 racing games etc

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Play players in the correct position would help.

We have Frutos and Carole as wingers, so play them on the wing (Carole is wasted playing down the middle). Then put 2 players in the middle to aim at and give the team a chance to play some games together, in the same formation.

Henderson
El-Abd Butters McShane Lynch
Frutos Hammond Reid Carole
McCammon Hart

Bench

Kuipers
Hinshelwood
Carpenter
Mayo or Loft
CKR

McCammon looked Ok to me in the few chances he has had this season, certainly no poorer than anyone else who has started up front this season. He has become the "hate" player for this season. CKR was poor last night, should start on the bench and has time to learn. Robinson needs to be loaned out to a league team for experiance (not non league).

As for the Withdean atmosphere, it is dreadful, there is none unless something on the pitch sparks it. Last night was a prime example, we try to get some singing at the front of D block, but it usually fades out in seconds, but the players strolled around last night in what was easily the most boring game of the season. Even a few bad referee decisions failed to spark much interest.

Anyway McCammon takes some pretty nasty abuse from Albion fans who cant handle it when he comes on air and gives it back. He knows he wont play for us again so he had nothing to loose. Fair play to him for being bothered to get on the phone in.

Also Harty (radio one not the playing one) get stick on here for the phone in. I think it is a lot more interesting than most local phone ins and certainly better than hearing Premiership fans bleating on about only buying a player for £10m and the club should be winning the league and cup and europe and everyone at the club at the moment should be sacked blah blah blah

Brighton fans have got moaning down to a fine art, remember the dark days and Gillingham, then Withdean looks sort of inviting!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
dwayne said:
Brap = McCammon

Looks like a few of the players are having a pop on here today, Brap, now Debo on the other thread.

Even tho I am not his biggest fan, its McGhee I feel sorry for with all this.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rougvie said:
Looks like a few of the players are having a pop on here today, Brap, now Debo on the other thread.

Even tho I am not his biggest fan, its McGhee I feel sorry for with all this.

Yeah im with you on that one.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
dwayne said:
Brap = McCammon

one things for sure it aint marc,look at his profile he gives his date of birth,if he is gonna post anything there it wont be a fake date

marc= 07/ 08/ 1978
but if you want to check out the rest of the club feel free.June 9 is the date you are looking for.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here