Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v Eastbourne. New Years Day. 3pm.

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
There were some familiar faces...
p660025217-3.jpg

Who is the slightly camp German in the blue coat?

Dandyman

In London village.
Always an enjoyable visit to the Pan despite Lewes' failings and the unwashed Eastbourne hordes. Crowd was about 33% of an average Withdean crowd and I would far rather stand on a covered terrace than sit in the rain a la Withers. Like other posters I did not hear (and never have heard)an anti-Albion stuff, which given the fair number of people who follow Lewes and used to watch the Albion is not too suprising (including on this occassion the Guardian's new chief sports writer).

Jan 30, 2008
:QUOTE=Dandyman;2740123]Always an enjoyable visit to the Pan despite Lewes' failings and the unwashed Eastbourne hordes. Crowd was about 33% of an average Withdean crowd and I would far rather stand on a covered terrace than sit in the rain a la Withers. Like other posters I did not hear (and never have heard)an anti-Albion stuff, which given the fair number of people who follow Lewes and used to watch the Albion is not too suprising (including on this occassion the Guardian's new chief sports writer).[/QUOTE]

you're so pretentious :tosser:

wasn't the best of games imo, with eastbourne dominating both halves first 15-20 mins, with Lewes then piling on the pressure after, although in the 2nd half eastbourne took the advantage thorugh a good tactical sub, then the 2nd by a mistake from a Lewes defender.

I think I was a bit brave wearing a worthing wooly hat in the dripping pan, though i switched with my bmw sauber cap also, don't know how many people saw me but if you did, then thats what I look like :)

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
wasn't the best of games imo, with eastbourne dominating both halves first 15-20 mins, with Lewes then piling on the pressure after, although in the 2nd half eastbourne took the advantage thorugh a good tactical sub, then the 2nd by a mistake from a Lewes defender.

I think I was a bit brave wearing a worthing wooly hat in the dripping pan, though i switched with my bmw sauber cap also, don't know how many people saw me but if you did, then thats what I look like :)

Sorry to hear your club got done over by a group pompey scum.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That's what happens when teams choose names that have already been spoken for.

Good luck to Langney Sports for the rest of the season, btw.

Was you glad Langney Sports took the Pan over & outsung the Lewes fans? Not to mention what happened on the pitch?:laugh::thumbsup::cool:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Was you glad Langney Sports took the Pan over & outsung the Lewes fans? Not to mention what happened on the pitch?:laugh::thumbsup::cool:

In fairness I guess it was a jolly nice day out for the Sports supporters. Being a mish mash of unwashed benefit cheats living in a seaside ghost town that stinks of piss, they must have loved being somewhere nice for a change. I thought on the whole they were quite a good bantered lot though, although some knob head kept shouting off about administration, which I think is a bit off. I would never laugh at the demise of any football club, especially one from God's and our own glorious County.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
In fairness I guess it was a jolly nice day out for the Sports supporters. Being a mish mash of unwashed benefit cheats living in a seaside ghost town that stinks of piss, they must have loved being somewhere nice for a change. I thought on the whole they were quite a good bantered lot though, although some knob head kept shouting off about administration, which I think is a bit off. I would never laugh at the demise of any football club, especially one from God's and our own glorious County.

G'point, yeah i agree singing about Admin is a bit OTT.

Note : I dont follow either, i was just trying to wind up LB, but i failed.:blush::wave:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Also looking at "scotty macs" ticket , it appears he payed the £8...howd you pull that one off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here