Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v Eastbourne. New Years Day. 3pm.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Can someone please explain to me how that tactical fuckwit Kevin Keehan is a called a football manager?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Infact Wheeler and Foreman are also youth players, and I was only playing against Foreman a couple of weeks ago!!

Foreman was at Newman up until yr 11.

Quite a lot of Newman at lewes still, Aaron Redman, Grant Hall, Zak Beda (think he might have left)

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Foreman was at Newman up until yr 11.

Quite a lot of Newman at lewes still, Aaron Redman, Grant Hall, Zak Beda (think he might have left)

Yeh played against Foreman for Varndean this year (against spasvic) and used to play for the same team as Grant n Aaron, am I famous :p

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'd feel a lot happier if the fuckwit didn't have any links with the Albion.

Something don't smell right at all ???
What, you mean Uncle Dick felt threatened by the rise of Lewes FC so much so he managed to get a clown to manage them to stop them challenging to become Sussex's second league team?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Crawley are making a fairly good attempt at achieving that feat, whilst Lewes appear to be rapidly heading in the opposite direction.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Crawley are making a fairly good attempt at achieving that feat, whilst Lewes appear to be rapidly heading in the opposite direction.

Don't be surprised if one of our other tactical fuckwits like Dean White head to Crawley soon. :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Final score?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Same :p

I reconized Fred straight away from the County Ground & Newman, number 21 i think he was.

He was rubbish. Fortunately for him, Lewes evidently couldn't afford a shirt with his name on and he wasn't in the programme, so his identity remained a mystery, until he was taken off and the announcer grassed him up anyway.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
He was rubbish. Fortunately for him, Lewes evidently couldn't afford a shirt with his name on and he wasn't in the programme, so his identity remained a mystery, until he was taken off and the announcer grassed him up anyway.

I didn't think he was that bad? :O

LOL @ Eastbourne fans taking over the ground & outsinging Lewes.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Were they bright enough to open the bar at half-time? Cos they usually find some excuse to keep it closed :dunce:

Yes, but they had no burgers, only the most vile hot dogs I've ever tasted, and they ran out of tea (on a freezing cold afternoon) around twenty minutes before kick off.

And I thought the Albion were an organisational shambles.

Albion Rob

How did the pictures with the trophy go in the end? Many takers?

I had a peek at it when I came round to the Philcox Stand in the second half, it looked a bit out of place sitting there considering the fare Lewes are serving up.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't think he was that bad? :O

Hmmm, well all I saw was him either passing it straight to Eastbourne players (though to be fair, I suppose the majority of the Lewes side were doing the same) or getting muscled off the ball too easily.

I thought Barness at right back was almost as bad, and as a former Football League player, he's got no excuse.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
went to the game as a neutral but ended up rooting for lewes as the ground was packed out with uber-wanky Eastbourne fans.

They packed out the Lewes end and i got the impression they were more anti albion than Lewes with the 'does your boyfriend know your here?' , the 'your just a car park for Falmer' and general slagging of the albion from the lot standing next to me !

I think the dude that came on and changed the game for Eastbourne was called Crabs coz the lot next to me started chanting 'we've got crabs, weve got crabs..uve not'!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm a bit pissed of at the first train back to London Road is 17:18. Really cant be arsed with a 25 minute wait at the station.
25 minutes is nothing. When me and Russ went to Hartlepool we got off the train in the freezing cold and it was still only 11 am with 4 hours to kill before kick off. Coming back meant waiting 80 minutes at Hartlepool and due to flooding in Cumbria earlier in the day also meant being stuck at Darlo for an hour. Got back to Donny , waited 20 minutes for the replacement bus service to Crap Town and got back just before midnight - 18 hours travelling but we only lost 1-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here