Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon to Swans - official

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Swansea turned down £750k bid for Trundle in the summer - I can't see us offering anywhere near that.

I hear tonight that the Henderson move is also in doubt with the Aston Villa number one keeper 'quite ill'. Maybe we should just keep the Froggy as number 2 to Michel and spend what little we do have on a new midfielder.

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Bigtk said:
anyone else think we mite have a chance at trundle?

No chance unfortunately.It's going to take more than a million to prize him away and he's already turned down Sheffield Wednesday this season so there's no way he'd come here.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Thanks for the goals in the first half of the play off winning season, and no thanks for your piss poor performances in general since then.
Good to see the club SMS service bringing us the news first as promised eh?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
_wilka_ said:
I always thought it was £100,000 if we got promoted while he was at the club.

Which we did, so we had to pay out.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well done McGhee force the best player at the club out when we are in a relegation battle, Genuis.
But hey the people on here get nearer the dream of McCammon and Robinson oh the goals and talent

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Shame, but time to move on. If it wasn't for his attiude he'd be worth five times that, but then if it wasn't for his attiude he'd still be here.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Rookie said:
Well done McGhee force the best player at the club out when we are in a relegation battle, Genuis.
But hey the people on here get nearer the dream of McCammon and Robinson oh the goals and talent

I know, f***ing great isn't it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Caveman said:
Now watch the "Pint size striker" mouth off about Brighton. Just like he did at Sheff Wed.

Exactly

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I think he'll play a couple of games, then be sub, before drifting in their reserve and lower league/non league. The player is a talent, but his attiude will be his downfall.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He won't mouth off about the club more to do with the manager and the shit football that he plays. And who could blame him

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Rookie said:

....yes.....forced out.....nothing to do with him....what planet.....do you....come from?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Rookie said:

Genuis, are you saying Seb Carole has left too?!? Jeez, that is bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here