DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:

Still all the best to you Leon I'm sure you'll score a hatful now this season

Of course he will at that level.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
graz126 said:
125k money to spend on others please dk.
good luck leon thanks for the goals in league 1. :wave:

Half the money goes to Chelsea, £62,500 isn't going to get us anything near Championship quality players.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Can't believe some of you are celebrating :nono:
With a bit of fine tuning (including the ability to score a few more, admitadly) then yes, I believe he could have been Premiership quality.

Still all the best to you Leon I'm sure you'll score a hatful now this season :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
It has NEVER been his ability which has been called into question. It's is temperament and attitude. ALL of these qualities are required to be a Premiership quality player.

Good luck Leon, thanks for the 28-goal promotion season. Do yourself a favour, and get down to some hard graft. It might just be worth it.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
REDLAND said:
""And according to former Brighton captain and youth team coach at Chelsea, Gary Chivers, Swansea have captured a player of Premiership quality.""

Who else have they signed ?

:lolol: Marvellous :lolol:

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Blimey that was quick. Hopefully Mcghee will have someone lined up. Real shame about Knight not working out here. He had bags of talent not his attitude is really under the spotlight now. If he mucks up again his career is knackered.

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Good news.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
mcshane in the 79th said:
Not really no. It's the freed wages that are more important I think

Ahh! OK. Well I hope you're able to get people in who can keep you in this league.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Starry said:
Ahh! OK. Well I hope you're able to get people in who can keep you in this league.

:lolol:

dont think so somehow

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Scotty M said:
:lolol:

dont think so somehow

Ahh, you never know! Don't be so defeatist. It's not over until it's mathematically impossible to stay up.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
The Large One said:
It has NEVER been his ability which has been called into question. It's is temperament and attitude. ALL of these qualities are required to be a Premiership quality player.

Good luck Leon, thanks for the 28-goal promotion season. Do yourself a favour, and get down to some hard graft. It might just be worth it.

Absolutely. If he was as good as Zamora he was never as effective in scoring goals for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to him, I'm sure he'll score against us if/when we play Swansea but maybe we can get on with trying to stay in this division without Prima Donna distractions. :wave:

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
maybe now we can have a chance at lee trundle?
apparently he gets a bad reception wen he plays

could do a job

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here