Votes: 17 8.3%

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not in a month of Sundays.

The poisonous little shit would do more damage than any amount of goals could make up for.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Certainly would have him back:clap:

Same here.

No wonder he got the hump when that wanker McGhee insisted on playing him out on the wing or in midfield or left him on the bench for long periods. Manager had his own agenda and forced out the best striker we've had since BZ.

Same here.

No wonder he got the hump when that wanker McGhee insisted on playing him out on the wing or in midfield or left him on the bench for long periods. Manager had his own agenda and forced out the best striker we've had since BZ.

I'm sorry, come again? It's okay for him to sulk and moan because the world's not revolving around him? In the same way that the world's not revolved around him at any club since? Is that the mistake that all of these various managers have been making? It's not poor little Leon's fault, it's all those evil managers who have refused to built a team around him.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
If we ever resigned this little prick I would stop supporting the albion.

And why would we?

He ruined team spirit first time around when things started going wrong.
He's been released by a league two side, with an average of a goal every four games in a league below.
He puts in no effort on the pitch and i can't see Adam's standing for that.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
On Talksport last week they were talking about players who have not fulfilled their potential and Lou Macari talked a lot about Leon Knight, in particular his poor attitude. Think he may have been his manager at Huddersfield.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
without a doubt, would push Murray and Forster for a starting place. Also noted in Gary Hart testimonial program he put Knight in his team over the last 10 years so must have impressed some people

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
One of the most gifted players I have seen in an albion shirt.

Obviously had his problems but the majority of people on here seem to think Micky Adams is a good man manager so why not give him a go?

I think our team is lacking an arrogant player who mocks other teams with his skill.

Dare I say it but Knight and Murray upfront - if given the right service - would tear up this division.

Not that the majorty of Brighton fans would ever accept him. Most would be waiting for him to have a bad game so they could release their vitriol on him.

Has this suddenly turned into the Rose Tinted Glasses thread?

The little twat is a born trouble maker, he's had more fallouts than Chernobyl, doesn't score goals and basically is a little cunt. The club don't want him and neither do the majority of fans.

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Some of you have very short memories.

His goals gave us promotion, bucketloads of cash and some of the best days out us fans have had in recent seasons.

When playing under Coppell - a manager who knew how to use him - he thrived, playing off the last defender's shoulder, scoring for fun and showing the sort of raw natural ability the likes of Adam Virgo and Gary Hart could only dream of.

Fell out with the manager. As did a lot of other people. No surprise really when McGhee tried changing him to a striker who played with his back to goal or as a winger.

And so what if he said he hoped we would go down? Considering the abuse he got from a large number of the Withdean crowd is anyone really surprised?

He was, as I think Tom Hark says above, one of the most talented players we have had since Bobby Zamora.

For whatever reason, and I don't doubt he was as much to blame as McGhee et al, things turned sour.

But don't forget the good times he gave us. I can think of plenty - including one hell of a day out in Cardiff.

The venom being show by some of the fans on this thread is a touch worrying...

Fell out with the manager. As did a lot of other people. No surprise really when McGhee tried changing him to a striker who played with his back to goal or as a winger.

Can you re-phrase that to reflect that he has fallen out with just about EVERY one of his managers.

Too many of you trying to polish a turd methinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here