• Fence

Votes: 17 8.3%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
TonyW is talking rubbish.

Knight NEVER played in a CL game for Chelsea, he played a few minutes in the UEFA cup in 2001 in one of those ties they lost to Viking FC or whoever it was.

He scored 25 goals in 2003/04 and actually looked out of form even before we had got promoted. It wasn't just him who got us out of this league, a very solid defence helped as well.

8 of which were pens.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How was your DINNER, Chappers?
Made me feel well hungry that thread did.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing sweet as, did you see the pictures? I feel a bit sick and need a nap now but there's still a fair bit of cider to get through yet.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
To those of you that are suggesting he can't do it any more.......he's 25 ffs.
Of course he can still do it.

He just needs a decent man-manager to give him a chance, and help shape him into the player he has the potential to be.

He played in a Champions League game at 18, under one of the greatest football managers the world's ever seen.

Still, not good enough for us is he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we sign him up. get him off the beer, get him fit, invest god knows how many man-hours in getting his head straight; then once he's in the team again he starts acting like Mr Billy Big Bollocks once more and generally behaving like a bum-faced twat.

Sorry, but the potential risks to a club like ours far outweigh the potential benefits. Let us pass by on the other side of the road!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He WAS exciting, quick and goal-hungry.

Whatever he has done for us in the past is irrelevant. Could he still do it now? Why would he suddenly start doing it for us when he couldn't do it for Wycombe Wanderers or the teams he has been with between us and them.

His attitude apart, I wouldn't have him back simply on his form in the last three years.

Why not? We've got Hart and Mayo back :shrug:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No.

The reason for his drop in form with us was probably down to his fitness levels as much as everything else.

This also appears to be a major factor in him leaving Wycombe.

I doubt whether he'd be accepted by a few of the younger members of the team who (whilst not first team players at the time) clearly remember his behaivour.

How some on here sadly cling on to the believe that Mark Mcghee was responsible for Leon's dip in form is frankly laughable after history repeats itself time after time.

Coppell never had the chance to get pissed off with him, but that would have happened too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here