Votes: 17 8.3%

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Absolutely NO !!!

How many second chances does he need .... Swansea, Barnsley, MK Dons, Wycombe - there's four second chances so far.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He patently refuses to accept authority, and is ill-suited to being in a team environment as he is firmly of the opinion that he is a phenomenal, inexpendible player who is better than everyone else. Its all very well having an ego the size of Cheshire, but when your talent doesn't quite back it up, you've got a problem.

Hence - not cut out for the world of professional football.

Perhaps he would fit in well into the big brother house

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I would love to have him back again.It's all about goals and winning matches.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I would say that with the current group of players he might just fit in. He's still got a few ex team mates down here plus Virgo is back. Forster up top would work brilliantly with him. Cor! We could play three up front. GOAL CITY!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Best penalty taker this club has had.I love the way he takes them.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
100% Yes, we need goals to get us out this league, and he will provide more than Robinson, Loft, Gatting, Gargan, Dixon, Louis, Hart put together
Whilst I agree that this list of players is not good enough (I read between the lines :lol:), I still would not have him back.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Pace gone at 25 :lolol:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
100% Yes, we need goals to get us out this league, and he will provide more than Robinson, Loft, Gatting, Gargan, Dixon, Louis, Hart put together
Whilst I agree that this list of players is not good enough (I read between the lines :lol:), I still would not have him back.

There are at least 6 league goals between that lot in the last 2 seasons

Im not denying he is a disruptive little shit, but as Max pointed out, we are far better equipped to deal with a trouble maker with Adams, Brooker and Forster, so why not give it a go, he is a free transfer which is £55k less than Jonny Dixon, £50k less than Mark McCammon and £100k cheaper that Federico Turienzo

We are living off the past glories of Adams, Booker and Virgo, so why not Knight, as his is linked with sucess in the past too

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No way! He just doesn't learn and if Wycombe think they can do without him, I think we can.

More likely to go to Lewes!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would love to have him back again.It's all about goals and winning matches.

Not if his prescene in the changing room disrupts and divides the squad and the harmony and team ethic Adams is trying to install. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Too much of a risk. He might get a few goals but I would prefer Murray/Forster up front putting LK on the bench. He would throw several hissy fits at that and the disruption in the dressing room would begin all over again. We had that problem last year with O'Callaghan, another talented big mouth.

It's depressing when, as a fan, you see people blessed with skills most of us can only dream of and they press the self destruct button throwing promising careers down the drain. Proof indeed that there is no God!!!!!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
And where have the goals gone... stop living the past mates... how many goals in how many games for second division Wycombe?

Peter Ward scored a lot of goıals in the past. Shall we get him back?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
And where have the goals gone... stop living the past mates... how many goals in how many games for second division Wycombe?

Peter Ward scored a lot of goıals in the past. Shall we get him back?
And how many games have you seen in the last decade? None? Don't think your opinion counts mate.Stick to kebabs and the koran.

Oct 25, 2003
for people saying that he'll score goals:

2008- Wycombe- 20 Games 5 goals
2007-2008- MK Dons- 33 Games 5 Goals
2006- Barnsley- 9 Games 0 Goals

10 goals in 62 games in 2 years

he's FINISHED

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
And how many games have you seen in the last decade? None? Don't think your opinion counts mate.Stick to kebabs and the koran.

Not true...... I've seen three Albion matches in the last three years! ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here