Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Sold!!!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
fosters headband said:
My point is that Carole has played at a higher level than Brooker ever did and he is still young enough to go further.

Nobody is disagreeing that Carole could go all the way, it is just if I had the choice of the raw Carole at present or the Brooker that turned out for us during the 02/03 season, I would take Brooker as his game was that bit further developed.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Re: Re: Leon Knight Sold!!!

Rangdo said:
I fail to see how being a season ticket holder would gain your "aquaintance" any inside information like that :rolleyes:

He is 'close' to the club, he will kill me when he finds out I have shared his info with the internet community :mad:

:wave: goodbye to the comps for our game up there and the free beer :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
KinkyGoehring said:
Why not question more of hitlers best ideas, have not had a pop at the jews yet.

Because I'm half Jewish anyway and whatever, you're still a boring shit.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
How many assists has Carole got for us this year?

My guess is he contributed to at least 75% of our goals this season.

He might play in fits and starts but I wouls say he is the only player in our team who could make something out of nothing.

He has more flair than Brooker and puts a better ball in the box, its just a shame there is nobody there to put it away.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The Keeper said:
How many assists has Carole got for us this year?

My guess is he contributed to at least 75% of our goals this season.

He might play in fits and starts but I wouls say he is the only player in our team who could make something out of nothing.

He has more flair than Brooker and puts a better ball in the box, its just a shame there is nobody there to put it away.

Oh dont start on assist's Keeper, that is reserved for our star striker who cant score in a brothel, but help's others to get their cocks in. Waits for Kinky and Toad to respond.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
fosters headband said:
Oh dont start on assist's Keeper, that is reserved for our star striker who cant score in a brothel, but help's others to get their cocks in. Waits for Kinky and Toad to respond.

Since I'd hate to disappoint ...

Most assists?
Top scorer?

Goodnight.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
What the one that is top scorer. If he cannot score in a brothel, what is the excuse for the other strikers?

Yes the one that has had at least three more years experience in first team football than the others, who was topped in the scoring charts last year by a defender.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here