Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Sold!!!

Uncle Buck said:
Close one, but I would have Brooker of the 2002/03 season over Carole at present Placky Smith, but Carole has the potential to overtake him.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
bhaexpress said:
No, not for the first time and sadly not the last you're talking crap. Jonah got slagged of as he couldn't tackle or pass. Brokker used to hide if he got his knees dirty and just who slagged of Zamora ?? You shouldn't drink before games, it impairs your memory.

It often seems some fans just won't tolerate flair players. Seb Carole's about as big a leg-dangler as you'll see, but I don't give too much of a shit, as I actually understand what a winger is, and what he's there to do.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Uncle Buck said:
Close one, but I would have Brooker of the 2002/03 season over Carole at present Placky Smith, but Carole has the potential to overtake him.

yeah i thought brooker was pretty good then. carole has played half a season and people think he's the messiah! and this is coming from the person who has his shirt as his avatar!

KinkyGoehring said:
You really have such a wicked sense of humour dont you, :rolleyes:

You can't really go around accusing other people of being fickle when you are dumping on one of our greatest post-war managers, now, can you? :)

KinkyGoehring said:
Like it or lump it Carole goes missing in games.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyGoehring said:
Brooker got slated: Fact
Jonah got slated: Fact
Zamora got slated: Fact

Where?

A small minority on Nsc?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Leon Knight Sold!!!

The Keeper said:
My pal was right about Cullip going there a month before he did !

He also told me about them signing some young kid from Palarse a few years back, Steve Kabba.

He might be wrong but I see no reason for him to make it up ???

He says they are interested and an offer will or has been made, they have also made an enquiry about a premiership striker aswell who plays for Man City who used to play for Liverpool ???

I dont know why he would lie but who says your not lying nd the Man City striker who used to play for Liverpool is obviously Robbie Fowler

These lines on Carole are classic - what a great thread :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
You can't really go around accusing other people of being fickle when you are dumping on one of our greatest post-war managers, now, can you? :)

Greatest post war managers?

Think Mullery, Lloyd (I hate to give him credit) and even Seward might have something to say about that.

But then you probably did not know where Brighton was when those sort of people were involved in the club.

Uncle Buck said:
Shows how little you know about the game, Brookers delivery was better then than Caroles now is,

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Shows how little you know about the game, Brookers delivery was better then than Caroles now is, at least we scored goals then.

But that is OK, FT's finest.

Erm, remind me of which team Brooker played in Euro competiton.
Reading reserves?

Jesus - the Leon Knight fan club really have given me an early Christmas present :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ALL PRAISE OUR SAVIOUR PAUL BROOKER :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here