Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Sold!!!

KinkyGoehring said:
Brighton dont like skillfull players, how long before the fans turn on Carole?

It will never happen Kinky, I keep telling you this. Carole bleeds effort and commitment every time he steps on the pitch. He is bombproof from every kind of fickle fan going, including the KinkyNazi kind :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
It will never happen Kinky, I keep telling you this. Carole bleeds effort and commitment every time he steps on the pitch. He is bombproof from every kind of fickle fan going, including the KinkyNazi kind :lolol:

Im fickle? im not the one that turned on the striker that scored brighton to the championship am i? :jester:

KinkyGoehring said:
Im fickle? im not the one that turned on the striker that scored brighton to the championship am i? :jester:

No - you just turned on the manager who guided us here - Kinkyfickle is your new name :wave:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Leon Knight Sold!!!

London Irish said:
How many strikers does Warnock want? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I really do SO wish this rumour was true, poetic justice and all that. Leon would find out what a self-indulgent manager McGhee has been, and we would get our experienced targetman that would guarantee our survival.

But, alas, it's all too good to be true, innit :lolol: Thanks anyway for the dreams Keeper! :clap:

I think the only person to scupper this deal will be Knight himself, he would be shit scared of pissing Warnock around because if he did he would be straight out on loan somewhere to Rotherham or Doncaster and he would be ruined!

No club would touch him.

except Forest!

Hi Danny :wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fosters headband said:
I dont see a question? I see you posting rubbish.
Brighton fans never drove any of those players out.

no, but they (on here anyway) slated them all before/during their release from the club. FACT.

Kinkypoos is right

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fosters headband said:
I dont see a question? I see you posting rubbish.
Brighton fans never drove any of those players out.

look at the thread from back in the summer about brooker re signing for a start.

KinkyGoehring said:
look at the thread from back in the summer about brooker re signing for a start.

Do you seriously think Brooker is as good as Carole, Kinkyfickle? They are not on the same footballing planet :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
KinkyGoehring said:
Ignore the question then, maybe because im right.

No, not for the first time and sadly not the last you're talking crap. Jonah got slagged of as he couldn't tackle or pass. Brokker used to hide if he got his knees dirty and just who slagged of Zamora ?? You shouldn't drink before games, it impairs your memory.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
bhaexpress said:
No, not for the first time and sadly not the last you're talking crap. Jonah got slagged of as he couldn't tackle or pass. Brokker used to hide if he got his knees dirty and just who slagged of Zamora ?? You shouldn't drink before games, it impairs your memory.

I remember quite a few home games where people would spend most of the time slagging off Bobby Z only to shut up when he scored a couple

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
bhaexpress said:

Try his last season.

Brooker was a winger, did you ever see the likes of ginola or cantana tackling back(unless into the stands)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bhaexpress said:

people on here slasgged off bobby in his last games saying he looked like he did'nt care anymore, they slagged off brooker on here for wanting to play for a bigger club than he was worth....which was then proven!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Read this post from a Huddersfield fan Kinky, it appears Lou Macari was saying the same things long before MM

soft_southerner Posted on 22/12 20:42 Email this Message | Edit | Reply
re: Leon Knight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was a very tricky player -- quick and skilful.

However, he got sent off for silly things in some big games, most crucially at Brentford in the play offs.

Our manager at the time, Lou Macari, was critical of his attitude, especially in training, and doubted that he would fulfil his potential on this basis.

Leon Knight = Tosser, My view Kinky

Last edited:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Re: Re: Leon Knight Sold!!!

The Laughing Bluebird said:
You think?

:lolol:

My pal was right about Cullip going there a month before he did !

He also told me about them signing some young kid from Palarse a few years back, Steve Kabba.

He might be wrong but I see no reason for him to make it up ???

He says they are interested and an offer will or has been made, they have also made an enquiry about a premiership striker aswell who plays for Man City who used to play for Liverpool ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here