Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kicked off in LODZ

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sorry, did I ruffle your little one eyed view on things, talk to me then sir, fill me in with your bigoted views on the matter, or do your unsubstantiated views count more than mine..... eh?..... just because you say it, doesn't mean its fact sir. My everyday experience with agency recruiters tells me this is the case.... that OK for you sir?...or do you need more time to consult.

I am responsible for 300 people a year finding jobs, and have first hand experience of what employers are looking for.

Commitment, enthusiasm, reliability, languages, flexibility, a trade and good team-working skills all in demand. The Eastern Europeans tend to have these. There are plenty of indigenous people seeking employment who have these too, but too many of them have a sense of entitlement without a track record to back it up.

If you are looking for a job good luck, but instead of blaming foreigners more people should take a look in the mirror. The reasons why we no longer have a car industry are testament to what is happening in construction, hospitality and other industries today.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Even is so then why don't you admire someone who gets off his backside to move to another country, struggle, get a job, live in cheap accommodation and save money. They are the reverse of our teachers who want half the year off and a full time salary, or many others in our over paid, highly self interested public sector. I wish we had more Eastern European people that wanted to work in this country, so maybe we can do a swap with some of the lazy, ill mannered layabouts that come out of our schools these days. Wouldn't it be great if we could staff our public sector with Eastern European people with a "can do and lets work" attitude. But actually mate, you will find that many Eastern European people (and this is what you forget, they are people like you and me) want to settle in London/England and thank god for that.

I would love you to experience teaching for a year and then update your half arsed lazy ignorant opinion.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
30,000 ruskies marching on warsaw tuesday,top dogs of europe now

as for millwall,i know someone who went out to budapest and ended up keeping a very low profile,mobs of magyars armed with baseball bats patrolling the streets

Where were all these unbeatable East European boneheads 30 years ago? Why have they never brought it to Wembley?

Simple answer - back in the day England were untouchable ANYWHERE, and took 'it' every single place the national team went - without exception. And now, with the English banned out of it, or too old - leaving plastic chair waving bellends going instead - these foreign whoppers, just like their backward racism, these pricks are 30 years too late.

They've saved four year's worth of pimp wages off the back of some minging Russian whore and bought a Stone Island jacket, now they think they are hooligan aristocracy? And STILL they don't come to England to show us all how much better they are.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Even is so then why don't you admire someone who gets off his backside to move to another country, struggle, get a job, live in cheap accommodation and save money. They are the reverse of our teachers who want half the year off and a full time salary, or many others in our over paid, highly self interested public sector. I wish we had more Eastern European people that wanted to work in this country, so maybe we can do a swap with some of the lazy, ill mannered layabouts that come out of our schools these days. Wouldn't it be great if we could staff our public sector with Eastern European people with a "can do and lets work" attitude. But actually mate, you will find that many Eastern European people (and this is what you forget, they are people like you and me) want to settle in London/England and thank god for that.

Thanks for the sweeping statement about teachers, I applied for 60 teaching jobs in the UK, I even offered to take a pay cut just to have a chance to work. So your remarks about teachers are somewhat clueless. Guess what I had to take my family to the other side of the world just so I can do the job I love, hopefully one day I can return and work in the country that is my home. Do me a favour and before you express an opinion (which we are all entitled to do) make sure it is credible and a valid one. Cheers

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

100% this.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I agree fully,loads of poles in reading and boy they work bloody hard unlike the lazy non interested brits.I say we do have to many here but you just can't fault them,they come here pass driving tests and look to better themselves all the time,i go round to many company's seeing clients and have noticed the old lazy brits have been replaced by energetic enthusiastic poles,they are working their way up the ladder fast and they deserved to.

I would suspect that many brits who get made redundant as cost cutting measures are actually lazy useless gits,might seem harsh but that's my opinion,you don't make quality workers redundant do you?i have a few at my place who i would love to get rid of as they're bad for morale,they whinge and moan all the time grrrrr.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I would love you to experience teaching for a year and then update your half arsed lazy ignorant opinion.
Teaching is very stressful at the moment as i know a few,this is based on a diffrent sector though like the industrial manufacturing side as that's where poles mostly work.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I am responsible for 300 people a year finding jobs, and have first hand experience of what employers are looking for.

Commitment, enthusiasm, reliability, languages, flexibility, a trade and good team-working skills all in demand. The Eastern Europeans tend to have these. There are plenty of indigenous people seeking employment who have these too, but too many of them have a sense of entitlement without a track record to back it up.

If you are looking for a job good luck, but instead of blaming foreigners more people should take a look in the mirror. The reasons why we no longer have a car industry are testament to what is happening in construction, hospitality and other industries today.

Well I hope you are better at reading CV's than you are at reading nsc posts?.... I simply made a statement on the economic logistics of employing those from overseas, where exactly did I mention anything about the personal work ethic of Eastern Europeans..... get a grip man.

Fyi,... I am employed thanks, and have been since 1980 without a break.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Where were all these unbeatable East European boneheads 30 years ago?

Ooh I know-Eastern Bloc travel restrictions?

And how about -most were struggling to afford enough to eat, let alone go on manoeuvres to London to kick it off in honour of their country?!

:wozza:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Teaching is very stressful at the moment as i know a few,this is based on a diffrent sector though like the industrial manufacturing side as that's where poles mostly work.

Can you get one of the teachers you know to translate this for me?
;)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Where were all these unbeatable East European boneheads 30 years ago? Why have they never brought it to Wembley?

Simple answer - back in the day England were untouchable ANYWHERE, and took 'it' every single place the national team went - without exception. And now, with the English banned out of it, or too old - leaving plastic chair waving bellends going instead - these foreign whoppers, just like their backward racism, these pricks are 30 years too late.

They've saved four year's worth of pimp wages off the back of some minging Russian whore and bought a Stone Island jacket, now they think they are hooligan aristocracy? And STILL they don't come to England to show us all how much better they are.

are you proud of English thugs of the 80's? oh dear.

as for the east europeans lads, as someone in the paper said this week, their parents rioted in the face of soviet machine guns. thats what they they were doing 30 years ago, fighting communism.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Can you get one of the teachers you know to translate this for me?
;)
It translates to fu-k off:smile:

I was stating that the poles are not really working in the public sector as of yet,maybe a few but that's about it,poles are mostly in retail and manufacturing etc.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It translates to fu-k off:smile:

I was stating that the poles are not really working in the public sector as of yet,maybe a few but that's about it,poles are mostly in retail and manufacturing etc.

I apologise for my wanky reponse to your post it was unwarrented and unnecesssary.

I understand where you are coming from but was refering to working class pride's strange and extremely unfair attack on teachers. I am not sure why we are being called lazy and greedy and lumped in with dole scrounging chavs. We obviously don't fit into the ever narrowing band of the working class that he feels pride in.

D

Deleted member 22389

You really don't have a clue what teachers actually do day to day. Your comments are quite insulting. I suggest you try teaching for a year to get a better understanding of the profession.

Last edited by a moderator:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I apologise for my wanky reponse to your post.

I understand where you are coming from but was refering to working class pride's strange and extremely unfair attack on teachers. I am not sure why we are being called lazy and greedy and lumped in with dole scrounging chavs. We obviously don't fit into the ever narrowing band of the working class that he feels pride in.
Funny that as my best mate is a headmaster and his misses is a maths teacher.Last week we all went out for a meal and she started crying which was weird,these comments really upset her as she like most teachers works her socks off doing stupid hours a week,even holidays are turning into more work.My view is that you have to ignore these pathetic comments as these idiots haven't a clue about the stresses of teaching.

She's really taken it personal and she needs to somehow ignore these hideous views and move on.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Funny that as my best mate is a headmaster and his misses is a maths teacher.Last week we all went out for a meal and she started crying which was weird,these comments really upset her as she like most teachers works her socks off doing stupid hours a week,even holidays are turning into more work.My view is that you have to ignore these pathetic comments as these idiots haven't a clue about the stresses of teaching.

She's really taken it personal and she needs to somehow ignore these hideous views and move on.

Normally I do ignore them to be fair. But there is something more vexing about comments like that coming from someone calling themself working class pride.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Ooh I know-Eastern Bloc travel restrictions?

And how about -most were struggling to afford enough to eat, let alone go on manoeuvres to London to kick it off in honour of their country?!

:wozza:

Oh ok, so when England rocked up in the former Soviet countries the local fans were under travel restrictions not to travel to their local stadiums? Thanks for the exclusive insight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here