Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kicked off in LODZ

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What a crock of shit, they do the jobs for wages that British families cannot survive on, most Poles over here don't have families and homes to finance, they live in cheap digs, share rents, then go back home when they have enough saved, to be replaced by another eastern European.

Can you back this up with any evidence? Or is it just the voices in your bigoted little head telling you what to type?

Jan 30, 2008
US - not sure where you pluck these views out , almost as bad as LB on this subject.

As someone mentioned without the bans we'd be a different proposition . That said, still more than enough there to have it if needed.
always a hard core ready too iron out any resistance , remember Millwall going to Hungary? can't remember the team but they were meant to be the real deal , held there hands up and said they couldn't compete with what Wall brought too them.

Jan 30, 2008
What a crock of shit, they do the jobs for wages that British families cannot survive on, most Poles over here don't have families and homes to finance, they live in cheap digs, share rents, then go back home when they have enough saved, to be replaced by another eastern European.
seen it first hand somerset .

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
always a hard core ready too iron out any resistance , remember Millwall going to Hungary? can't remember the team but they were meant to be the real deal , held there hands up and said they couldn't compete with what Wall brought too them.

Ferencvaros. I watched it on telly, it was total rubbish.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
30,000 ruskies marching on warsaw tuesday,top dogs of europe now

as for millwall,i know someone who went out to budapest and ended up keeping a very low profile,mobs of magyars armed with baseball bats patrolling the streets

Jan 30, 2008
30,000 ruskies marching on warsaw tuesday,top dogs of europe now

as for millwall,i know someone who went out to budapest and ended up keeping a very low profile,mobs of magyars armed with baseball bats patrolling the streets
i heard they tried to ambush wall on the tube in Budapest but came unstuck also outside the ground , as for the Russians, yep could be a handfull

Feb 14, 2010

Even is so then why don't you admire someone who gets off his backside to move to another country, struggle, get a job, live in cheap accommodation and save money. They are the reverse of our teachers who want half the year off and a full time salary, or many others in our over paid, highly self interested public sector. I wish we had more Eastern European people that wanted to work in this country, so maybe we can do a swap with some of the lazy, ill mannered layabouts that come out of our schools these days. Wouldn't it be great if we could staff our public sector with Eastern European people with a "can do and lets work" attitude. But actually mate, you will find that many Eastern European people (and this is what you forget, they are people like you and me) want to settle in London/England and thank god for that.

Jan 30, 2008
Even is so then why don't you admire someone who gets off his backside to move to another country, struggle, get a job, live in cheap accommodation and save money. They are the reverse of our teachers who want half the year off and a full time salary, or many others in our over paid, highly self interested public sector. I wish we had more Eastern European people that wanted to work in this country, so maybe we can do a swap with some of the lazy, ill mannered layabouts that come out of our schools these days. Wouldn't it be great if we could staff our public sector with Eastern European people with a "can do and lets work" attitude. But actually mate, you will find that many Eastern European people (and this is what you forget, they are people like you and me) want to settle in London/England and thank god for that.
working class pride ???

Feb 14, 2010
working class pride ???

Yes mate, working class used to mean you worked hard and had pride as a result. Not sit about and expect that everyone else owed you a living like many that inherited their cash. Now the media sully the title working class to mean other things, but I stick yo the old school label.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
There will be plenty of trouble. Doubt it will not be shown too much on tv here as it will be the Poles etc causing the trouble. What they will show will be how well behaved the English are....

Then again I could be wrong.....!!!

Jan 30, 2008
Yes mate, working class used to mean you worked hard and had pride as a result. Not sit about and expect that everyone else owed you a living like many that inherited their cash. Now the media sully the title working class to mean other things, but I stick yo the old school label.
I've got those values, but your barking up the wrong tree !!

Jan 30, 2008
there will be plenty of trouble. Doubt it will not be shown too much on tv here as it will be the poles etc causing the trouble. What they will show will be how well behaved the english are....

Then again i could be wrong.....!!!
face painting and curly wigs at the ready :whistle:

Feb 14, 2010
I've got those values, but your barking up the wrong tree !!

Living in London, I have the pleasure to know a few Eastern European people. What a joy. Hard working (and I mean very hard working), family orientated, positive thinking, speak two or more languages and as for the young ladies, well my friend, there is not a fat girl wearing a track suit in sight.. but lets agree to differ.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
face painting and curly wigs at the ready :whistle:

You not going to comment on the other thread about you Das? Surely you must have seen it?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

I don't take much notice of this antediluvian hooligan nostalgia, but I was on the media trip to Budapest for Ferencvaros v Millwall and you couldn't really ignore it.

The thing is, my memory of it is somewhat different. Specifically, I remember looking out into the street from the press box and seeing several Millwall fans being carried, bleeding profusely, into ambulances. The general feeling was that our friends from Bermondsey had come up against rather more than they had expected.

Sorry if these inconvenient facts don't match up with your version.

Dec 29, 2011
Living in London, I have the pleasure to know a few Eastern European people. What a joy. Hard working (and I mean very hard working), family orientated, positive thinking, speak two or more languages and as for the young ladies, well my friend, there is not a fat girl wearing a track suit in sight.. but lets agree to differ.

Quality post

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Can you back this up with any evidence? Or is it just the voices in your bigoted little head telling you what to type?

Sorry, did I ruffle your little one eyed view on things, talk to me then sir, fill me in with your bigoted views on the matter, or do your unsubstantiated views count more than mine..... eh?..... just because you say it, doesn't mean its fact sir. My everyday experience with agency recruiters tells me this is the case.... that OK for you sir?...or do you need more time to consult.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Seconded, most of the workplaces I visit as part of my job if there are any Poles working there then they are courteous, well dressed and hard working.

As a happily married man I cannot, of course, possibly comment about how f***ing gorgeous a lot of the Polish girls are as well..... :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here