Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kicked off in LODZ

albionalan

Banned
May 17, 2012
sorry y am i gettin a abuse here? yeah im young (14) and my spellin aint all that but doesnt mean i shud get some snide comments im gettin

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I don't particularly feel sorry for the England fans.

Will be interested to hear Mark Raven/Mr Blobby's response to that, as he and others are travelling. Doubt he has ever so much as lifted a finger in anger, except to perhaps protect himself.

I will feel very sorry for him if he gets anything like a repeat of what happened to him in Turkey following England all those years ago, just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time in Ukraine!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will be interested to hear Mark Raven/Mr Blobby's response to that, as he and others are travelling. Doubt he has ever so much as lifted a finger in anger, except to perhaps protect himself.

I will feel very sorry for him if he gets anything like a repeat of what happened to him in Turkey all those years ago, just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time in Ukraine!

Lets see what develops. I'm just not buying into the opinions on here that England fans are angels.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ok, my opinion is England fans have brought a lot of it on themselves. If that warrants a f*** off, carry on.

So if you decided you wanted to go and watch your country play football in the European Championships and you got your head smashed in by some Polish nazis, you wouldn't mind because 'you'd brought it on yourself'?

What if you got your head kicked in at Selhurst? Brighton have caused trouble there many times before, would you have brought that on yourself?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Lets see what develops. I'm just not buying into the opinions on here that England fans are angels.

Not "a minority of" or even "some"-you put em all in the same category! Very poor and shows you merely rely upon the media bullshit and have never travelled away with England to see how it actually is and has been for 20 years!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So if you decided you wanted to go and watch your country play football in the European Championships and you got your head smashed in by some Polish nazis, you wouldn't mind because 'you'd brought it on yourself'?

What if you got your head kicked in at Selhurst? Brighton have caused trouble there many times before, would you have brought that on yourself?

I think there is an element of truth in that. If you follow a group that has been notorious of behaving like animals at previous tournaments you do so at your own risk. Likewise for any decent fans that follow Millwall they must know they are in a tricky position because of the reputation that group of fans has.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I know what Judge Pickles would think.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
The press are proper wetting themselves over the idea of multi-racial teams walking off the park amid stadiums full of rabid racists. And are positively fapping over the potential of some serious bonehead agg, hoping further that it's England fans getting booted senseless.

I personally think it won't be near as bad as the hacks are hoping for, I could be wrong, but I'm not accepting the blatant and blanket demonizing of the Poles and Ukrainians as backward racist *****. You don't have to go too far in any country to find a crowd of dickheads, it's the scale that the BBC and the rest are over-hyping. But calm and reasoned reporting is a thing of the past, so every big event is potentially The End Of The World As We Know It to these cranks.

I stand to be corrected, but I doubt if I will.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Nobody is saying that.

You know who you sound like, US? A non football fan saying "football supporters are hooligans, they deserve everything they get". Like one of the villagers at Withdean / Falmer before we moved there.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think there is an element of truth in that. If you follow a group that has been notorious of behaving like animals at previous tournaments you do so at your own risk. Likewise for any decent fans that follow Millwall they must know they are in a tricky position because of the reputation that group of fans has.

You best not ever go on holiday, US. You know the British weren't very nice to a lot of people down the years. You'd fully deserve it if you were murdered.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You best not ever go on holiday, US. You know the British weren't very nice to a lot of people down the years. You'd fully deserve it if you were murdered.

Your being silly now mate. I have expressed my views. You have expressed yours. Job done.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

And raped or/and sold into slavery

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here