Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kicked off in LODZ

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry US, that is absolute rubbish.

60,000 fans from UK travelled to Europa League & Champions League games season just gone, and only 14 arrests!

Also can't remember last time I saw any England aggro, certainly not in the last 6 years !

Yes some hand bags in Croatia, Spain, Germany, but nothing like it used to be.

In general if you want a ruck you will be where there is likely to be a ruck. I don't particularly feel sorry for the England fans.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
England fans have hardly covered themselves in Glory in recent decades and what goes around comes around. They have made themselves out to be the hard men of Europe so it is hardly surprising the local pondlife are searching them out.
Fook right off you numpty,....... Eastern Europe has been a hooligan war zone for decades, its just that it is swept under the Fifa/Uefa carpet.... the same carpet that hides anomolies like a higher fine for individual red cards, than the fines given to national football associations for massive crowd problems by and in all sorts of Eastern scum countries..... thats why it persists. At least in this country, when it got tp its peak in the 80's, we eventually spent a bit of time and money sorting it out,..... job done.

albionalan

Banned
May 17, 2012
How do you know this ?

you really think that the old boys from the 80\'s n 90\'s would be put on their toes by these fascist bums? nah mate england at their best smash any1 hands down

russia in 08 or 07 i forget wat year proved this.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fook right off you numpty,....... Eastern Europe has been a hooligan war zone for decades, its just that it is swept under the Fifa/Uefa carpet.... the same carpet that hides anomolies like a higher fine for individual red cards, than the fines given to national football associations for massive crowd problems by and in all sorts of Eastern scum countries..... thats why it persists. At least in this country, when it got tp its peak in the 80's, we eventually spent a bit of time and money sorting it out,..... job done.

Did I abuse you ? No ? Keep it civil.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Find it very strange how these Polish 'hooligans' hark on about hating the Jews, and how much they hate Jewish run clubs etc. But when I went to Krakow in 2008 with Tottenham for a UEFA Cup game we were told at the airport to be very careful, because "The worst hooligans in Poland" would be waiting for us yet the whole 3 days passed without incident.

Pick and choose comes to mind.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
you really think that the old boys from the 80\'s n 90\'s would be put on their toes by these fascist bums? nah mate england at their best smash any1 hands down

russia in 08 or 07 i forget wat year proved this.
i Got the wrong end of the stick, when you started talking about racist nazis, I naturally assumed you were on about england fans.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Did I abuse you ? No ? Keep it civil.
Dont automatically put the root cause at England's door then,...... it smacks of ill-informed rhetoric, simply designed by you to inflame and illicit extreme responses,... therefore my 'abuse' was what you wanted surely?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dont automatically put the root cause at England's door then,...... it smacks of ill-informed rhetoric, simply designed by you to inflame and illicit extreme responses,... therefore my 'abuse' was what you wanted surely?

Ok, my opinion is England fans have brought a lot of it on themselves. If that warrants a f*** off, carry on.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
England fans have hardly covered themselves in Glory in recent decades and what goes around comes around. They have made themselves out to be the hard men of Europe so it is hardly surprising the local pondlife are searching them out.

Following your thought process through US, next season if Cardiff fancy kicking the hell out of Albion dads/mums/kids on way to match in Cardiff, then because Brighton have had a firm in the past, means that they are fair game?

By the same token all non whites should be able to beat up whites because of slavery?!

albionalan

Banned
May 17, 2012
i Got the wrong end of the stick, when you started talking about racist nazis, I naturally assumed you were on about england fans.

clearly dont have a scooby do ya? used to be a few right wing elemence once like villa and chelski n that. these days u will find bods of all races reppin 4 engerland

Dec 29, 2011
Following your thought process through US, next season if Cardiff fancy kicking the hell out of Albion dads/mums/kids on way to match in Cardiff, then because Brighton have had a firm in the past, means that they are fair game?

By the same token all non whites should be able to beat up whites because of slavery?!

Too much sense for NSC i'm afraid.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Its a theory I suppose.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
clearly dont have a scooby do ya? used to be a few right wing elemence once like villa and chelski n that. these days u will find bods of all races reppin 4 engerland

Can somebody translate this for me please.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Not pointless at all, I'm interested what puts the fire in their bellies.

Have you never had home-made vodka or slivovitz? I once had some brewed up in the mountains in Bulgaria, I had a massive hangover + nosebleed in about half an hour.

And that was when I could handle alcohol - I thought.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Probably why they opted for red instead of blue, hides all the blood-stains...:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here