Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua

It's not so much opinions, it's facts. We're not talking about who's the best player etc, we're talking about whether someone did, or did not have a medical. Someone is being given the wrong facts. In answer to your question, yes, you could go back in for a player who had failed a medical. It would depend on how bad the medical results were, and it would presumably affect his value.

Yes I know but what people have been told may not be facts. I was told he hasn't had the medical and until that is proven, I cannot take it as a fact. However I do beleive this person as he has been consistently correct for me over a good period of time. I beleive what I have been told yet it does not make it a fact. One thing I do beleive is a fact, as I have heard it from a number of people, is that Lua Lua will be our player.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Surely its just a case of re-breaking and fixing properly at worst for him though ?
I know its another 6 months out say...but at least your sorted and can play....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes I know but what people have been told may not be facts.
Indeed - like I said, someone is being given the wrong facts (you or them).
I beleive what I have been told yet it does not make it a fact. One thing I do beleive is a fact, as I have heard it from a number of people, is that Lua Lua will be our player.
I take it that's tounge in cheek - obviously unless KLL has already signed for us, it's an opinion that he will join us. You may have an opinion on whether you've been told the truth about his medical or not. And you may have an opinion on whether other people here have their facts right. But whether or not he has had a medical is a matter of fact, and it's that fact we're arguing about.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The first mention of KLL failing a medical was in a wind up/'conjecture' thread by Dirk Steele (Lua Lua failes medical...wind up).

Since then there have been people who are adamant he has not even had a medical, absolutely believing their 100% reliable sources.

There have also been people who are adamant he has failed his medical, absolutely belieivng their 100% reliable sources.

I have no sources, and so have no idea which side is right, so am taking everythinig with a pinch of salt. The only thing that concerns me is if he signs or not.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The first mention of KLL failing a medical was in a wind up/'conjecture' thread by Dirk Steele (Lua Lua failes medical...wind up).

Since then there have been people who are adamant he has not even had a medical, absolutely believing their 100% reliable sources.

There have also been people who are adamant he has failed his medical, absolutely belieivng their 100% reliable sources.

I have no sources, and so have no idea which side is right, so am taking everythinig with a pinch of salt. The only thing that concerns me is if he signs or not.

Man did not land on the moon! Fact!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yes those of us who haven't been informed by reliable sources can't know for sure. But Bozza seemed to think it was a failed medical and he's got everything right lately. It fits the events too, with everything poitning towards him signing on that day, then it all going quiet, then being back to "negotiations" from Gus having said it was just a case of crossing the Ts and dotting the Is.

The most annoying thing if it is true is what Gus said ages back about Newcastle not treating LuaLua in the best way. We don't actually know if he was right, and if that was what led to the problem now (unless the doc who did his medical is on here :lol: ) but it's hard to shake the feeling that he was given Newcastle's track record with injuries.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Also on the new real twiter account he's got a picture from Brighton as his background.

I choose to take that to mean he is still coming here. Definitely.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Also on the real twitter account..

EileenWallace Eileen Wallace
@
[MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]_lua haha true true &then ul get al ur brighton ones too.. Haha noo I'm a twitter disgrace haha x
23 hours ago

Looks like he is coming!:thumbsup:

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

this

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Surely its just a case of re-breaking and fixing properly at worst for him though ?
I know its another 6 months out say...but at least your sorted and can play....

Thank you Doctor. How much have we been charged for this consultation?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Also on the new real twiter account he's got a picture from Brighton as his background.

I choose to take that to mean he is still coming here. Definitely.

His background, only yesterday, was him playing in a Newcasle United shirt! Hope this is him saying hes joining, clutching at straws maybe, but i can hope.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
His background, only yesterday, was him playing in a Newcasle United shirt! Hope this is him saying hes joining, clutching at straws maybe, but i can hope.

Have you got a link to his twitter account? And has this been confirmed as there have been plenty of fake accounts

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That proves it then, he's coming tomorrow. :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Also on the real twitter account..

EileenWallace Eileen Wallace
@
[MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]_lua haha true true &then ul get al ur brighton ones too.. Haha noo I'm a twitter disgrace haha x
23 hours ago

Looks like he is coming!:thumbsup:

Really ?
I can't even work out what the hell all that is supposed to mean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here